Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
Howdy folks!

I don't have a specific request for a pattern but I would really love to see some more scary/sinister patters on the site. I mean, the kind of pumpkins that would make a kid think twice before coming to your door for candy! LOL
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I offer plenty of monsters. Are you saying that are too "cute"? Well I'll try to come up with at least one or two designs this year that will make your trick-or-treaters pass out. Or puke. Or hopefully both.
By Tkaraoke
ZombiePumpkins wrote:I offer plenty of monsters. Are you saying that are too "cute"?
Well, not to bring up the past but let's just say that you lost a few monster points by posting the Sweetheart Swan stencil! ROFLMAO! :D
ZombiePumpkins wrote:Well I'll try to come up with at least one or two designs this year that will make your trick-or-treaters pass out. Or puke. Or hopefully both.
Now that's the spirit! I still think the idea of a very toothy, grinning skull would fit the bill. After all the kids are finsihed eating the candy and climbing into bed, I want them to think about that one pumpkin they saw that night and for a split second, consider leaving the light on! LOL
By Dans banana Loafcake
Tkaraoke wrote:Well, not to bring up the past but let's just say that you lost a few monster points by posting the Sweetheart Swan stencil! ROFLMAO! :D
Yeah that Sweetheart swans was a controversial decision, I wasn't so much scarred but I did puke! Hehe :lol:

No I can understand the need for it but Ryan is the genius of the sppoky stencil and it just came as a bit of a shock! More scary ones please!

Dan
By undead_mosher
well the swans are pretty creepy :lol:
By Tkaraoke
Actually, I'm just giving the Patch Master a ration of fertilizer. I think the swans are pretty nifty for what they are designed for. I'm thinking about carving them for a Wedding this weekend but I'm not sure if I'm going to have time to.

You know, it could have been worse....it could have been two teddy bears holding hands while kissing with a heart over thier heads. Now how is *THAT* for nightmare fuel??
:lol:
By Tkaraoke
matspud wrote:I was having nightmares about those things for weeks. :lol:
ROFLMAO!

Speaking of scary...

I think one of the creepiest stencils ZP has to offer is the one you use for your avatar. There's something about those eyes and grin that made me go, "Oh wow...weird" when I first saw it. It kind of took me by surprise and I almost used it for my avatar until I saw Kang! :D
By Pumpkingrower
I know there is a full body of the Patch Master but Ryan's avatar made my 4 year old daughter point and say .. Dad what is that? with a not so happy look on her face. So I was thinking that a face shot of the patch master would be a nice one... ZOOM in on the evil and fear. :twisted:
By Tkaraoke
Pumpkingrower wrote:I know there is a full body of the Patch Master but Ryan's avatar made my 4 year old daughter point and say .. Dad what is that? with a not so happy look on her face.
You know, that's so true! When I first saw that avatar I probably had the same expression on my face. I've been meaning to ask him where that pic is from.
Pumpkingrower wrote:It is the Patchmaster himself last year for halloween
Holy crud! That costume totally rocks! Man, if he came after me wearing that I think I'd run down the street screaming like a little girl! ROFL!

I love the half scarecrow/half pumpkin combination. I think Ryan needs ot make a stencil out of that face.