Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By monstermash
This is not a specific request i just thought i would say i would love ANYTHING that is really scary/creepy/grotesque. Sort of along the same lines as Undead Ted and Deadite Cheryl etc. You know, lots of zombies and the like.
And icons of horror too. I know there are still plenty out there that need to be immortalised by you Ryan. I want to be scared at halloween and i don't think an avatar pattern will do it :P although i know it's inevitable :)
By Cheef
i would like to second this. :twisted:
By zombombie
Creepy and gross for the win!

By monstermash
Hahaha! Im so glad ive finally found other people who didn't like Avatar. I thought i was the only one, i was going mad!!

Come on Ryan. Bring on the scaries! :twisted:
By GUS
whilst I enjoy watching Avatar I am not for a stencil, I'd prefer the continuity of the sites namesakes, horror, curious shadowy types & horror.

I think an Avatar stencil is inevitable, the so soon re-release (it does need a cinema screen / projector to get the full experience) & 3D release, & Avatar sequel announced.
also there is an "adult" release apparantly... for strange types no doubt :roll:
By CorpseBride
I have yet to see Avatar....not really interested in it I guess. And the fact I have had zero free time this year...lol

Annnyways...I am totally putting my vote in for grotesque patterns...the more gross and gory the better!!