Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks, glad you like. :) There's only so much you can do with a hockey mask, but I thought this angle was a little more interesting than the straight-on geometrical version I had done before.

Jason Voorhees 2
By GUS
zombiepumpkins wrote:Thanks, glad you like. :) There's only so much you can do with a hockey mask, but I thought this angle was a little more interesting than the straight-on geometrical version I had done before.

Jason Voorhees 2
I understand the above quote perfectly, timing & so on Ryan ..friday 13ths don't come round too often (..then suddenly 3 at once).
Popularity for this "monster" hasn't waned (as recent new film ascribes to) ..I'm hoping though that we are not going to see too many re-vamps sitting alongside this years fine crop, eg, the multiple chucky's, Elm street etc & continue to broaden the net of characters on the site.

Totally unexpected release though, & one that sticks out nicely compared to the head on previous model.
(quickly go's to check twitter account)
By CombichristGirl
i love it and cant wait t o carve it. i already have in mind what to do is sexy time yes
By purple1worm
very cool!!! :D
By punchi
that's awesome! that one will definitely get carved this year! keep 'em coming!!! i can't wait!!!
By nosferatu
Cool! First definite carve of the season.

Vintage character for what will be a vintage zp year.

Ain't nothing unlucky about Friday the 13th this time
By Ajax
Awesome! Love how you sneak these patterns in out of season.
By Cheef
This is awesome, definitley will be getting carved this year. Amazing Job as always Ryan..
By Nasty Canasta
Just re-upped my membership and the new patterns look great especially Jason and Leprechaun.