Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By matspud
The film isn't even out here yet but I would LOVE a couple of Despicable Me patterns please. Hope to see the film over there in the next week or so 'cause I can't wait until October to see it here.
By Meya
Yes, please.
By GUS
Trailer looking very promising, was watching "9" with my 6 yr old the other night & both have potential for carves.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I believe it should be out before halloween though which means requests for it will go through the roof
By Meya
It's out here. We saw it last weekend. I think it released within the last few weeks. Even at the very last showing it was pretty full... mainly adults too. :wink:
By Hottie McNaughty
It was good, I liked it!

‎"Look at the fluffy unicorn! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! It's soooo FLUFFY!!!!"
By GUS
I have no idea when it's out here, but I fell it will be BIG, judging from the trailer where his shadow approaches the Hitchcock-esque silhouette he's full of potential & the sort of character who'll be very much in peoples / childrens minds in coming months.
By matspud
Saw this on holiday..... twice in 36 hours. I loved it and we REALLY need patterns. It is due out here on 15th October so will be the thing to carve for Halloween here.

Please Ryan X
By Tkaraoke
We at least need a "Minion" pattern. I preferred the guy with one eye and the tall one with two eyes. The kids loved this movie and I think a Minion pattern is a must this year.
By sloaner
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I'm going to bump this and add this:

Its so fluffy! :lol: Ya I like that movie, a dave minion would be cool. I only have 3 foamies left tho, I have to be carful what I wish for,
By RandomGuy
I'm carving a minions pumpkin and a gru pumpkin this year. The minion one is based off the above picture. Definitely would make a good pattern