Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think that squid looking guy from pirates of the carribean 2 would be neat to put on a pumpkin. I have not seen the movie yet so I do not know his name.
By Dans banana Loafcake
Yeah I second that, more pirates, Davy jones and Boot strap Bill. Maybe Barbosa, I know Mister_JP done an outstanding ghost Barbosa but Ryan could also easily do one justice too.

Dan
By Mister_JP
I have thought of that, but haven't found any good Davy Jones reference pix. There might be more out there now that the movie is actually out.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've got a Davy Jones stencil done and more pirate themes on the way. We set sail in September!
By matspud
Great but do we really have to wait til September........... thats MONTHS away. I need a fix now!!!! :D :lol:
Loved the film.

Going to get some watermelons to try the tikis. That might ease the withdrawal symptoms
By Dans banana Loafcake
I do really love carving the melons but its just not quite the same some how. I dunno, maybe it the excitement of the Halloween season too but you still cant beat pumpkin carving. Melon carvings like the decafe equivilent to pumpkin carving. :)

Dan
By Jaxter
Yah lets see the pirates of the carribean ones this month.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'd love to move up the date of Halloween too, if it were possible. :D
By matspud
Maybe we should start our own holiday :D A sort of "pre" halloween. Any ideas for what we could call it
By mesmark
Please don't hold out too long. I can only celebrate Halloween on weekends, because I work like a Japanese businessman.

i'm having my carving party on Oct. 22 and the Halloween party on the 29th.

Last year I missed out on the patch master :( pumpkins all gone...

I'll probably carve it this year though :)

I'm looking forward to the POTC stencils. I will save some room.
By Jaxter
Maybe we should do something on all the friday the 13th's That would be neat.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
mesmark wrote:Please don't hold out too long. Last year I missed out on the patch master :( pumpkins all gone...
Oh, don't worry... you'll have plenty to choose from by the date of your carving party. I usually post them on the site as soon as they're ready, and I make new ones all season long.

The Patch Master design might have seen more use if it was released sooner, but I actually designed it on October 30th (well, the wee hours of October 31, actually!)
By GeologySage
Something to think about... my favorite scene...

"Look! *BLAM* An undead monkey!"
By Dans banana Loafcake
GeologySage wrote:Something to think about... my favorite scene...

"Look! *BLAM* An undead monkey!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that bit too

Dan