Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Sam_hain
my wife wants to bring back the old bobbing for apples this halloween...and id love a pattern to stencil on the tub or table cloth...
it came to me in a dream..

a zombie apple...bobbing for human heads,,,,,

let them sink their teeth into us for a change lol
By Sam_hain
bump ....in the night
By GUS
Sam, this is the quiet season...

Bumps are also a no-no unless you've something else to add.
Don't expect 20 replies any time soon, not that many folk have pumpkin carving on the brain in summer.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
So the idea is a zombie apple (a fruit cousin to the zombie pumpkins) that is shown bobbing for human heads? Heh, fun idea, but would also require a lot of detail (more than would fit on a stencil) to make it clear what it is. It's also quite specific. I think I'd reach a wider audience by making something more general like black cats and witches. :)
By Sam_hain
ya i suppose alot arent thinking of carving now..but i am lol im gonna try to make the record of zp pumpkins... and ryan yes it could be alot to carve...but i was thinkin this more just an image to print on sticky paper to apply to a metal tub for bobbin....it came in a dream and thought id try lol

1...2 zombie pumpkins are comin for you...
3...4 gonna carve some more
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:So the idea is a zombie apple (a fruit cousin to the zombie pumpkins) that is shown bobbing for human heads? Heh, fun idea, but would also require a lot of detail (more than would fit on a stencil) to make it clear what it is. It's also quite specific. I think I'd reach a wider audience by making something more general like black cats and witches. :)
A pumpkin IS a fruit :), apples just add to the mix