Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By matspud
OK Ryan, we know you have at least one Easter pattern hidden away. Those of you with a Michaels nearby ( lucky so and so's) have access to carvable eggs and I keep checking ebay. Please may we have some Easter patterns?

:)
By GUS
You mean like cannibal bunny, now availabe in the .............section, or ...,easter egg with his top lopped off exposing his brain,just like on dvds the hidden bonus features are known as easter eggs, know where to look & extras shall be yours...

:D :wink:

good luck.
By GUS
So far, nothing missed out, looks like you can all be jealous of my packing skills...

Just off for pancakes at mel's mmmm, ah damn! ..it must have been my stretchy waistband trousers for all the lovely grub!
By GUS
he's nice without being twee ..congrats ryan
By The Captain
Not only can you carve anything on earth Ryan, but you take a mean photo as well.
By nosferatu
Now there's an egg I'd like to buy in the shops this Easter!

Eggcellent design :roll:
By nosferatu

Having read the blog, decided to do a few more eggs - the E Bunny pattern is great - these eggs also work as Christmas decorations, just add a bit of glitter. Obviously, because the patterns are shrunk to 35%, painting them is a bit tricky - so the "simpler" patterns work best for me

A bit of a rush job but they will work brilliantly on an Easter egg hunt. Each ZP egg found is rewarded with special chocolate. We will be in The Lake District at Easter, so E Bunny will probably put in an appearance at the Beatrix Potter museum.

I have six of these plaster eggs left but may save them for this summers patterns to use them at Christmas
By matspud
Those are amazing Nos. I love them. I am going to try to find some polystyrene eggs that I can try this on. :D
By CombichristGirl
im jealous that my micheals closed down but i have something up my sleeve lol ryan you never fail to impress! :D
and nose you the same im loving it i should make mission one :D :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Another brilliant use of patterns by Nosferatu. Easier patterns seem well suited (like E. Bunny) but you're pretty good with something as detailed as Undead Ted.

I wish my Easter eggs looked like this when I was a kid. It would certainly be a memorable experience if you went on an egg hunt and found one with a skull on it.
By SaneInsideInsanity
LOve the pattern Ryan. i came on too late for today lol. It could also be doubled AS a march hare for Alice heatrs
and nos great work