Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
As the Stone Grotesque pattern has proven so popular, (it is certainly one of my favourites of 2009) how about a pattern with just the face?

You could then have two pumpkins side by side, the original Stone Grotesque pattern on one and the face close up on the other.

Sure, its possible to blow up just the head part of the pattern but a close up may even allow a little more detail. Any thoughts?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've sort of gotten away from offering alternate versions of the same patterns (such as Frank the rabbit without ears, or Eric Draven without his crow). I figure, if someone wants to remove elements from a pattern, they could always just leave those parts off when transferring the design onto the pumpkin.

But Nos, it sounds like you're suggesting the face of the Stone Grotesque with some added detail? That might be possible, and it would still feel like a "new" pattern in a way, not just a duplicate of an existing one.

I did feel like I had to leave out of lot of possible face detail on him in order to make the head fit with the whole body too.
By CombichristGirl
i vote yes lol i think it would be a good idea and still feel new like u said :)
By nosferatu
The Stone Grotesque, I think will pove a very popular pattern for years to come. I think a head only stencil would look great as it would compliment the original perfectly.

I always thought Bowser had a Stone Grotesque feel to it and think that with a few extra cuts, Stone Grotesque could look truly, er, well.....grotesque.