Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sbean26
I'm with Nosferatu. Another vote for Coraline.
By Euri
Vincent Price!!! He's gotta make it on a Zombie stencil sometime. This would be so awesome!!!
By Batgirl
I'm honestly torn. Wolfman or Dexter? Dexter or Wolfman? ARGG...

I'll have to use my one vote on Dearly Devoted Dexter.

But I know that whatever you decide to do, it will be absolutely awesome. (If photoshop blackmail doesn't work... maybe flattery will! :wink: )
By JMP919
You made a very wise choice with your vote batgirl. Very wise indeed.
By Ajax
Update in the scores some people made more then one choice and I added these in as well because it still shows they have interest in the pattern. Trueblood,Wolfman, has made some gain and is now tie with bowie and Charlie brown followed by dexter, Scarecrow from arham asylum, cryptkeeper. Keep in mind Ryans creativity counts for a hundred votes so if he isn't feeling the pattern it isn't happening :D but maybe next year.

sonic 1
clockwork orange 2
bowie 4
Exorsist 1
trueblood 4
scarecrow (game version)3
wolfman 4
Cerebus(3 headed dog creature)1
cryptkeeper 3
pixelated players/Mario/Zelda/Final fantasy 1
Charlie Brown 4
Coraline 2
Bub the zombie Day of the Dead 1
Grim reaper 3
Dexter 3
Evil Ash 1
annie wilkes 1
day of the dead skull 1
Frank N Futer 1
Johnny Cash 1
Sugar Skull 1
Earth Vs Spider 1
Vincent Price 1
By Ajax
My evil Ash is still dead last and could use some love :wink: .
By stoneoaks
Well, I want the Wicked demon horse but......
sadly not nominated,
I thought this was a nuturing, supportive forum!?

hahahaha

Im voting for the Cryptkeeper!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The votes have been heard. One of your top choices has just been added. If he turns out to be the last new one this year, I'd say it's a pretty rotten note to go out on (in a good way, of course)!

Sorry for shuffling up your carving plans or making you need to buy yet another pumpkin. ;)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great Pattern Ryan....are you implying this is the last one....Naw your just messing I know there has to be 2 still comming....at least for some of us :P but if youdont get to them we will understand
By GUS
i'm not going to wish for anything
..seeing as none of my suggestions ever make the grade over all the time i've been here!

given up!
Last edited by GUS on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Key word being "if" :wink: Patterns have been known to burst out of my skull on October 31. Not that I'm saying that will happen, but ya never know.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I'm Keeping 2 till that afternoon to be safe :P
By Ajax
zombiepumpkins wrote:Key word being "if" :wink: Patterns have been known to burst out of my skull on October 31. Not that I'm saying that will happen, but ya never know.
Burst out of his (SKULL)...big hint when you combine it with the avatar :wink: save a pumpkin save the world.
By donna_23
I'd love one of Rev Henry Kane from Poltergeist