Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Dredge

:D :D :D
By Euri
All great ideas!

Gotta say I would still love to see a Back To the Future pattern. :D

But any Unique Creation is fantastic. :)
By gatorgrl
still crossing my fingers for a harry potter pattern, hopefully ron weasley or hermione granger or both :D ... only 23 days til deathly hallows!
By Donna Destruction
I would love a Riff Raff to go with my Frank! The Mayor from Nighmare Before Christmas would also be great. (Especially if you carved one face on each side! :wink: )
By SaneInsideInsanity
I was sure we'd get a back to the furture pattern last night at 1:35 am....Oct 26th the date and time that the dolorian went back to 1955 during the year of the 25th aniversary, but i was wrong....
By Ajax
1 more Vip how many more other patterns? After the Crypt Keeper last year can't wait to see this years finale.
By snow2alike
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:I was sure we'd get a back to the furture pattern last night at 1:35 am....Oct 26th the date and time that the dolorian went back to 1955 during the year of the 25th aniversary, but i was wrong....
BTTF ---- time travel ---- don't give up on it yet !!! I'm sure it's 1:35am Oct 26 SOMEWHERE
By snow2alike
Euri wrote:All great ideas!

Gotta say I would still love to see a Back To the Future pattern. :D

But any Unique Creation is fantastic. :)
Me too Euri
By Ajax
Last years Final pattern before halloween was Oct 28th fingers crossed.
By Ajax
Lithium_joe wrote:EvilAsh /LibraryGhost/ ChristopherLee :wink:
We are on the same page Lithium Joe. I would add Reagan to the list that would be the greatest finale of them all I thought it would show up this year for sure :( , but Ryan had writers block or pattern block on it from what i've read in other posts. Fingers crossed for any of the three you suggested Evil Ash being my holy grail or Jimmy Saville as some would call it of patterns.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Jareth ......
By nosferatu
So long as there isn't a final pattern followed by a "Baron Mojo". A year would be too long to wait.

2010 is definitely a vintage year.
By jeffstar
Jareth .. come on Ryan.. you've kept us all waiting long enough :D