Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Tkaraoke
...this one made me cry...seriously. I want to carve this one so badly I can taste it!!!

(and no...it's not the Crypt Keeper but I'm still holding out hope!)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Gah I knew i shouldn't have checked the site before leaving to get pumpkins i want to carve both of today's new patterns....sigh....what to do? Great job on this one Ryan
By shutterbug
...GEEZZ...now I have to grab a cupple more too!!!Both MINT choices Ryan!
So...we're off to the field this morning to get...wait for it..............about.....................700 !! I saw the field earlier this week & there were a fair # if green ones, but that's ok...they carve very easily.I'll post some fotos after...as we take them off the truck,we try to gut them...have fun all
By Tkaraoke
700?! Always thinking small, eh? ROFL!

Crap! That's a whole lotta pumpkin guts!
By SaneInsideInsanity
I picked up 25 this morning didn;t have time to take a pic before work though. lol If Ryan keeps this up I'm going to have to get more I have 2 extras right now after today's 2 patterns
By monstermash
He's on my list, a list thats getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER!
By gregh3196
The bonus section is my favorite by far this year, great pattern and for those of you that have not upgraded, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
By maegnus
I remember asking you if could put a more scary spin on your unique creations, and it looks like you listened!

Really loving all your unique creations this year, Ryan! I will carve anything that's unsettling to look at :)
By Tkaraoke
We have at least two more BONUS patterns to come so you guys might still have to make another pumpkin run. I sure envy you guys right now. This is when the nerves ad excitment start.
By SaneInsideInsanity
when the menatl breakdown starts you mean :P
By Dredge
Rawr...thats it..im upgrading right now.
By Ajax
I forced myself to upgrade the other day to and it was well worth it :D . The pattern that came up today blows me away. Is it from a movie or a unique creation? A movie could be made from it.
By Tkaraoke
It kind of looks familar to me but I think it's an original. Guess we need to consult the man himself on this one.

I think it's the eyes (simple but yet sinister) which really grabs my attention. I think I would shade all but the eyes to make them really stand out.