Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
** so the one i did about ivy had something about harley so i thought this would make it less confusing

Harley quinn would look great next to the arkham joker I think it would be awesome harey quinn is his henchgirl. and not to spoil anything but she had a pretty decent role in the game. I think she would look great with either a smile or that regular look on her face

Request her if you want her Harley Quinn is Awesome!Image
By zero18
The last one was a nice challenge. I would like to see more of those. There are alot of video game websites out there and alot of fans that I believe would actually get a pumkin to carve with faces from critically acclaimed games. Asylum being one of those games. Plus it has to do with comics which also has a large fanbase.

More Aslyum patterns would be appreciated. If anyone would like to see what this game is all about, you can go to youtube. Anyone who hasn't seen the game I urge to take a look. Its a great game and does justice to us comic nerds.
By muppetmonster14
I really think Poison Ivy would be very recognizable on a pumpkin she has that look about her that would just be perfect for a pumpkin and even though carving pumpkins would make ivy mad you have to admit she would look incredible on one. Image

That would look cool

or this

come on It can be done and would look amazing
By muppetmonster14
Good Idea Zero.
By zero18
Here are some pictures

Concept Art
By muppetmonster14
here are more pictures of harley quinn

Though not her usual costume Many Gamers would recognize her
I have always loved harley quinn since she first appeared and would LOVE to carve a pumpkin of her
By muppetmonster14
KIller croc would be challenging but very scary when completed I would like to see him Poison ivy and harley quinn
By muppetmonster14
Poison Ivy is a very cool character and her whole look is very different She has a very cool backstory too I think this one would look very good when done if it was a pattern
By Xanthis
I am throwing my hat into the scarecrow pattern. I am hoping for this before Thursday.
By zero18
baygunee wrote:Is Arkham Asylum from Batman based on a real place? I read that Gotham City was located in New Jersey so I was wondering if Arkham Asylum was based on a place in New Jersey or anywhere?
No. There is a place called Gotham New Jersey, but is in no way related to the comic book series. Nor is there an actual place called Arkham Asylum, as cool as it would be.

That being said, any chance this year on getting this pattern or any other from arkham asylum? Im starting to think I may have to try a pattern myself, even though the results will probably be catastrophic.:lol:
By zero18
Would really like to see this one. I've recently gotten 100 percent on the game. Finally. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Impressive, zero18. You must have put many hours into that game. I'd like to revisit it some day. Although I never seem to find the time for much gaming, I'll more likely be playing the sequel before going back to the original Arkham.
By zero18
zombiepumpkins wrote:Impressive, zero18. You must have put many hours into that game. I'd like to revisit it some day. Although I never seem to find the time for much gaming, I'll more likely be playing the sequel before going back to the original Arkham.
The three star combat trials were a real kick in the nads, but getting a 100 percent wasn't nearly as hard as the 100 percent I got for a game called Mirrors Edge. Good lord, that game took probably a good two years off of my life due to pure frustration.

I actually picked the game back up about two weeks ago to finish the Riddler challenges, play it on hard mode, ect. Didn't take me as long as I thought, but I would definitely estimate a good 30 plus hours were put into that game.

On that note, hows about about we get us a Harley to match the good ol' joker? 8)

I was thinking about attempting a Poison Ivy/Scarecrow pattern myself. Not sure the proper technique to doing it, but i'll try my darndest.

On a side note, the sequel of the game can't come soon enough along with that sexy lookin' new Harley. Seems to be shaping up very nicely. And the game doesn't look that bad either. ;)

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, I have Mirrors Edge. Only got a few chapters in before the frustration made me take a break and never go back. Awesome game though,such a unique look and innovative concept. I guess I just don't have a knack for stringing together the movements to really get her moving across those rooftops.

And whoa, that's the new look for Harley Quinn? :shock: I may have to wait until this new game comes out, and do a pattern to go along with that version. :)
By zero18
zombiepumpkins wrote:Ah yes, I have Mirrors Edge. Only got a few chapters in before the frustration made me take a break and never go back. Awesome game though,such a unique look and innovative concept. I guess I just don't have a knack for stringing together the movements to really get her moving across those rooftops.
Definitely takes time to get Faith moving. I agree, the graphics are beautiful, and the story is quite powerful for a sequel, especially if they give it the finance to create a bigger more expansive open world environment. When the DLC came out though, it took away my 50/50. The worst part however is that it erased all of my starts form the first set of time trials, and one of the achievements that came with the DLC required to get 90 time trial stars. Which would mean I would have had to go back and do every single time trial over again. And to that I said no thanks.
zombiepumpkins wrote: And whoa, that's the new look for Harley Quinn? :shock: I may have to wait until this new game comes out, and do a pattern to go along with that version. :)
Sure is. *drools*

I found Harley to be one of the best parts of the original game, and I can't wait to see how she fits in with this new darker story they will have for the sequel. Scarecrow aswell was one of my favorite parts of the game. All of the villains were handled brilliantly.

And i'll take that last part as a slightly official statement of "Yes, we will finally have a Harley Quinn pumpkin pattern this year." :wink:

....along with Scarecrow. :)