Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
No not the nemesis of G-Force although he is perhaps considered to be more evil, but Zoltar of "Big" fame.

The Zoltar machine made me love Big. Maybe it was the fantasy of wishes coming true or maybe it was the fact that it made me want a trampoline and a Coke machine in my apartment but Zoltar made it happen.

Maybe the pattern could accomodate a hinged jaw through which it dispensed Trick or Treat cards.

I never could find anywhere that sold Glow in the Dark Compass Rings
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Besides the wish granting fantasy of it all, I think those old fortune teller machines are really cool. They really take you back to a older time of carnivals and arcades. I wouldn't mind having a Zoltar in my home.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I've always wanted to see one of these in real life. (As in not on TV/Movies) I have never come across one though. Fortune tellers do have a certain gypsy charm to them and mechanical one even more so, at least to me.
By badgers
Here's a site with Fortune Teller Machines.....although not exactly the same as in "Big" they look cool.

http://thehorrordome.com/animatronics/f ... ellers.php

I've ordered from them recently and when the power cord of one item I received was damaged I called them up to let them know about it.

At first, the person I spoke with said I should e-mail a picture of the damaged cord so he could contact the manufacturer (a misunderstanding on my part for not telling him that the power cord is not hardwired to the product but a seperate piece).

As I went to try and take a picture of the cord they called me back , in less than five minutes, and told me a new power cord will be sent out today!! Just needed a ship to address.

They have been awesome to deal with and have a TON of Halloween stuff!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
:o Next time I win the lottery I will be sure too pick one up. :P Sigh adds it too the wish list....maybe someday
By nosferatu
Maybe we could get the plans for the Snap O Lantern that Ryan has posted elsewhere. The articulated jaw would work perfectly for Zoltar