Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By sodajazz
i will willingly admit i am a halloween freak..... and i love carving......and now that halloween is over :cry:
i seem to have twitchy fingers.......i apologise now in advance but any chance of a

........................santa stencil............................................................
:oops:
someone had to ask :twisted:
By Wedge
Im with you. But if we are gonig to get a Santa/Christmas theme we need something like Thanksgiving. A traditional and then a zombie Christmas stencil. If we get a good morbid Santa I will make a window cover and scare all the neighborhood kids with it! That would be great.
By sodajazz
not only am i a halloween freak but i am a santa freak as well ......so to answer who will use a santa stencil........ME......santa window covers sound just the job.........as soon as i put my xmas tree up i'll post a link to pics just so everyone can see how obsessive i am over santa..................... think i must have been dropped on my head as a child 8)
By GeologySage
I still think an evil Jack Frost type face or body shot would work out... even for Hween...
By kittehkat
Ryan, I'd love to do luminaria with holiday 'pumpkin' stencils. :wink:

Know what's work great for this task? Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and, my personal favorite, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Neighbor!

PS - We need a puppy-dog-eyes emoticon...
By matspud
I would love Santa / snowman / reindeer/ xmas tree stencils with the Zombie twist. Window decorations with that spray snow is the easiet way to go. Or ice the top of the Xmas cake ! Yes Ryan I remember your birthday cake.... :D :wink:
By cyberdman
Yeah, how about a Zombie Santa stencil! :lol:
By cyberdman
Oh yeah, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.
By Jaxter
We need some more stencils for other holidays. I think we should do FROSTY.
By Angel
ZombiePumpkins wrote:If I feel like they'd be used, I'd be glad to offer the designs. :D
I would definitely use some holiday stencils for luminarias.