Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
What would be the chances of a revamped Chucky pattern for 2009.?

I didn't request this, Chucky did.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Seems a somewhat unlikely request. There is no Child's Play re-release, remake or anniversary this year. I haven't met Brad Dourif (voice of Chucky) at any horror convention (so I wouldn't have done a new Chucky pattern for him to autograph).

So unless you happen to be a big Chucky fan, Nos... it's almost like you think you know something...

As if you were setting up this thread as a sort of "alley-oop" for me to slam dunk a new pattern into, mere hours later (like your well timed request for Zombieland's Tallahassee a couple days ago).
By nosferatu
I really am laughing out loud.

You got me. Blame Killer Klown, he reignited the sky lantern thread where the possibility, note possibility, not certainty of such a pattern was mentioned.

I, of course, apart from knowing nothing was merely trying to look more Nostradamus than Nosferatu.

Tallahassee, was of course, a Hail-Mary throw and I never suspected you would shot gun that one in straightaway. But hey, look at the results - I have already seen him in flames and he will prove a firm favourite for years to come.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well... you've been pretty "on the ball" so far. Things do happen quickly here at times. My shot gun skills are for more than blowing off zombie heads.
By Ajax
rule #4 Double Tap.

Yes I did edit it after the fact :lol: when i read it on wikipedia but now they seemed to have updated it and i was right after all.

01. Cardio
02. Double tap
03. Beware of bathrooms
04. Seatbelts
06. Cast iron skillet
07. Travel light
12. Bounty
15. Bowling ball
17. Don't be a hero
18. Limber up
22. When in doubt know your way out
29. The buddy system
31. Check the back seat
32. Enjoy the little things
33. Swiss Army Knife

In pre-release trailers for the film, some of the rules were presented in a different order. Double Tap was Rule 4 and became Rule 2.[9] Beware of Bathrooms was Rule 2 an became Rule 3.[10] Seatbelts was Rule 3 and became Rule 4.[11] Rules 6, 12, 15, 29 and 33 can be found at joblo.com.[12]

I should never doubt myself.
Last edited by Ajax on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, nice Ajax.

Did you also edit it after the fact, when you checked and found out it was actually rule #4? ;)
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SuperSonic
Ajax wrote:rule #2 Double Tap.
does some one play Call of Duty :P.... cause i do :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hehe, ok here he is, ready to play. I would have slam dunked this pattern when Nosferatu first asked, but I was anxious to get the Edward Cullen pattern up first.

Chucky

I've always liked Chucky's look from the older movies, before he was all stitched up and cartoony. Well, he was always rather goofy, but at the very start he was creepier because he actually looked like doll that came to life, rather than an overly detailed robotic movie prop.
By Ajax
Wow :o awesome. I will be carving that for sure.
By Raven
Very nice Ryan! I remember the first movie scaring me. Dolls coming to life is one of those things that really freak me out. The movies got a bit dumb after that.. but Chucky is still one creepy doll.
By Ajax
That just turned into a classic like Frankenstein. It is perfect it really catches the orginal chucky. I would say that is the best pattern so far this year maybe ever.
By SaneInsideInsanity
o0o0o Great pattern Ryan I'll have to see if i can fit him on my list, though the question to be asked is the old pattern going to stay up as well at least for this season?
Last edited by SaneInsideInsanity on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By gregh3196
Love the pattern Ryan! I agree the original movies capture the creep factor a lot better than the newer versions and that pattern is creepy! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think there's room for both Chucky's to stay on the site. They look pretty different, so the new one isn't meant to be a revamp/replacement of the other one.
By nosferatu
He almost....almost looks cute. Almost.

And totally unexpected :twisted:

A definite carve. I'll be using strobe light for this one with red florists acetate behind those chilling eyes.

Still a two pointer