Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By shutterbug
Good One Ryan!!!...man,you're just poppin' 'em out like crazy!!
...how'd you know Nos??!! :?
By The Vlad Hatter
I'm certainly not going to knock a new Chucky pattern, but I love the old one. I've carved that one multiple times.
By nosferatu
shutterbug wrote:Good One Ryan!!!...man,you're just poppin' 'em out like crazy!!
...how'd you know Nos??!! :?
Clues over the site. Little references, a dropped remark, a portal to a mini-hidden site etc etc

Great pattern. Never mind a slam dunk. Ryan's smacked this one out of the ground for a home run
By Ajax
This New pattern every two days is awesome. That would leave 12 patterns between now and halloween. Fingers crossed for a Darkness from legend and/or Stay puft marshmallow man :) .
By matspud
I don't think I love you anymore Ryan. This is cruelty :D I have to download and print and store this and , I am a bit ashamed to say, he scares the crap put of me. I still have nightmares about the first movie :oops: :oops: I am such a wuss :roll:
By GUS
Ajax wrote:This New pattern every two days is awesome. That would leave 12 patterns between now and halloween. Fingers crossed for a Darkness from legend and/or Stay puft marshmallow man :) .
Just think if Ryan produced a new stencil every 2 days OFF-SEASON ..nice
By Tkaraoke
Man, I'm going to be busy printing out all these new patterns when I get home. This one is freeking amazing, Ryan!