Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
I just read for anyone who watches this movie to sit through the credits for more footage :cry: I wish i had of known this on Saturday. The pattern grows on me more and more each time I see it. It is actually taken from the movie poster i believe.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed, there is a quick bonus scene after the credits. So stick around. In my showing, there was just one other couple in the theater that saw it. Everyone else left pretty quickly.

I'm one of those people that ALWAYS stayed until the end of the credits. Because... you never know.

Plus, I sort of like taking my time, reading the credits to see who was in it, where it was filmed etc, and listening to a couple of the soundtrack songs played over the end crawl.
By Paperjane9
Glad to know I am not the only one who does that...hubby just can't seem to understand why I would wanna read movie credits. You're right Ryan...you just never know what you may find out or see....plus it gives time for everyone to clear out of your way.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Right on, Paperjane9. Besides reading the credits, listening to the music, and maybe catching a bonus scene... I'm the type of person who thinks.... why rush? I'd rather sit leisurely for a few minutes and chat about the movie with the person I'm with, instead of slowly shuffling through a narrow exit with 200 other people.
By GUS
Me too, especially kids movies, more & more have end scenes, plus it's interesting to see where locations were, & hopefully see names of people you know from your past (within the crew or otherwise) on the credits.

I'm glad it's been pointed out as an end scene to check others who may hasten their exit when we go this weekend.

((back on track.. any OTHER skits that made you think ....hmm stencil))
By stormqueen29
Does anyone know if the "famous" house in the movie was the real thing or just a set?

I am guessing it was the real deal, but hubby says no way, even though he didn't see it.

Gale