Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Bonus patterns aren't calculated in that current 199 pattern count. So in a certain sense, you might say the 200th pattern has already made it's appearance.
By paddy_babe
zombiepumpkins wrote:Bonus patterns aren't calculated in that current 199 pattern count. So in a certain sense, you might say the 200th pattern has already made it's appearance.
well if you are counting all patterns you've created ryan then it made an appearance a while ago... still I think it would be nice to mark the 200th thats on the site (you would also have to update main ZP page and info on membership to '200'...)
By nosferatu
Looks great! I can see another theme appearing. A trio.! And loving it very much.
By punchi
What will it be? Will it be today? I CANT'T TAKE THE ANTICIPATION!!!
By nosferatu
Its in the bonus section!
By GUS
This answers my question from the other day! ..nice
By SaneInsideInsanity
that's been in the bonus section for a few days its my fav out of the 3
By GUS
has it? In which case bonus pattern pic isn't updating to show correctly on my computer! ..as latest still shows the original diablo
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Bonus patterns aren't publicly announced (because they are supposed to be secret). Thanks everyone for being mysterious with your discussion of the bonus goods (aside from El Diablo, which is fine to call by name, since he's the sample shown on the main pattern page).

Anyway, Sane is right, the bonus pattern in question has been up since Saturday morning. If you don't see it when you're on that page, maybe give the browser a refresh, as you may be seeing old cached content.
By GUS
Nos, we're definitely not down with "the kid's" anymore!

(must be slipping) ...fancy a brew & a quiet night in!

:oops:

..how on earth did we miss that!?
By paddy_babe
awwh I wont be able to see it until the 23rd :? is it a good 'un? you can at least tell me that lol :D
By nosferatu
GUS wrote:Nos, we're definitely not down with "the kid's" anymore!

(must be slipping) ...fancy a brew & a quiet night in!

:oops:

..how on earth did we miss that!?
I've got my comfy slippers on and cup of hot cocoa. I have no idea how I missed it, I put it down to not spending enough time on the site :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I love it paddy! And i know ryan has more up his sleeves it makes me shiver in anticipation....200 official public pattern was snape under heroic headliners though which means the award goes toooo....

wait no one no one guessed headliner....though it was a big enough pattern that we all should have seen it coming...not as big as jareth or frank n furter would have been but....it'll do
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I don't know if Snape would qualify as an "event" pattern in everyone's eyes, but he sure has been requested often, and for a while now. A long time coming.