Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
nosferatu wrote:Chuck! Chuck. It's me, your cousin Nos Berry. You know that new pumpkin pattern you were looking for? Well, take a look at these!
:lol: nice one.
Thanks all. It's always fun to do a big anticipated release. It was on this same day last year that I released the 4 Ghostbusters patterns. Total coincidence.
Ajax wrote:can't wait to carve them and light up some tire tracks for pics?
For months I've been trying to think of a way to safely light some tire tracks on the ground for a pumpkin picture. It would be epic, but for the record I'm not encouraging anyone to play with fire. I can't stop you either. :lol:
pagemaster1993 wrote:To Be Continued :arrow:
Clever use of the arrow, just like at the end of the movie.
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:Great. So today I'm finalizing what all I'm going to carve, adjusting the sizes that I want to fit certain pumpkins, matching the patterns with the pumpkin that fits it best, then I go on Facebook and see this. Are you kidding me???
While it's fun to make your choice more difficult with too many patterns to choose from, I also feel bad about late season releases that mess up your plans. I wonder if I should release all the patterns by early October next year. But then what would we do for daily fun updates?
Ajax wrote:When did you have these finished?
I suppose you could say I had the longest ever advance warning of a deadline... I knew about this specific date since 1989 when it was first mentioned in BTTF 2! I had them mostly done ahead of time, but being the perfectionist I am, I kept tweaking until the last minute. Much like movies that have a predetermined released date.... any big director will tell you that the movie isn't released because it's deemed finished and perfect. It's released because the deadline has come and there's no more time to change anything. I think George Lucas said, "A movie is never finished, only abandoned"
mesmark wrote:I was thinking of doing a Doc pattern as my mad scientist...
Oh, good idea. He fits with your mad science theme this year!
Mayor of Haddonfield wrote:Great. So today I'm finalizing what all I'm going to carve, adjusting the sizes that I want to fit certain pumpkins, matching the patterns with the pumpkin that fits it best, then I go on Facebook and see this. Are you kidding me???
While it's fun to make your choice more difficult with too many patterns to choose from, I also feel bad about late season releases that mess up your plans. I wonder if I should release all the patterns by early October next year. But then what would we do for daily fun updates?
I love that they are released throughout the season! It's like getting a new gift every few days. Please don't ever change that and release them all at once, that a wouldn't be as much fun! Sometimes you just have to make some tough choices in life. :D

I think Daryl Dixon and his Arrow Walker buddy will be taking a break this year. These 3 BTTF patterns are going on one oversized pumpkin and it will most likely be the most admired one.
If I were to release more patterns sooner... I'm sure I'd still be releasing patterns periodically, up until the end of October. Even in the midst of the madness, I can't resist the urge to make new ones, on the spot. Especially when people are sending me so many good ideas.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
For months I've been trying to think of a way to safely light some tire tracks on the ground for a pumpkin picture. It would be epic, but for the record I'm not encouraging anyone to play with fire. I can't stop you either. :lol:
I know, without a doubt, my husband would have something in his lab that would work. It temps me to do it..really, really tempts me. :twisted: