Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I like this idea however i dont think i would carve for how much would be lost to the general public.
By vibhandaka
I have never seen Ghost.
By rosesrunred
vibhandaka wrote:I have never seen Ghost.
Its worth watching. I think its a classic.
By purple1worm
Good movie. Pat was a great actor and seemed like a good guy!
By SaneInsideInsanity
He was a good guy very nice polite friendly and down to earth....his mom was a downright b*tch. I do love him I;m just not sure how he would look on a kin
By rosesrunred
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:He was a good guy very nice polite friendly and down to earth....his mom was a downright b*tch. I do love him I;m just not sure how he would look on a kin
How was his mom a B^tch? lol..
By SaneInsideInsanity
She was she adjudicated my dance competition when i was like 13 she made half our group cry when we left the stage and Patrick came over and said not to worry about it that we all did great and not to let it get our spirits down. His mom was in town choreography that shall we dance movie and he was there too it was awesome....his mom i hated.....
By rosesrunred
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:She was she adjudicated my dance competition when i was like 13 she made half our group cry when we left the stage and Patrick came over and said not to worry about it that we all did great and not to let it get our spirits down. His mom was in town choreography that shall we dance movie and he was there too it was awesome....his mom i hated.....

How awesome that you got to meet him and he was nice... That sucks about his Mom, sounds like a real b*tch.
By SaneInsideInsanity
twas pretty awesome met richard gere as well during that time....hmmm, maybe patrick would make a good stencil....