Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By paddy_babe
I searched the forums, and it popped up a bit but was bundled together with other suggestions.
I only thought of this because I was washing my hair (the little freaky girl has her wet hair hanging down..... I feel a bit silly no because I realised I'm thinking of patterns while washing my hair :lol:)

I wouldnt do the pattern myself (The Ring scares me quite a bit :? ) but she would make a scary pattern (her climbing out of the well, close up of face or just her standing there *shivers*)
By JMP919
Ring scared me too, don't think I would be able to do that pattern. :P
By paddy_babe
would be good on display though....
By MooBoo
That would be good. It really creeped me out when she crawled out the tv.
By monstermash
This is sooooo freaky! I thought the same thing while washing mine. I have a confession to make too. After thinking it i flopped all my hair in front of my face like in the film and actually scared myself. How stupid eh!
Ive though of this in the pattern past, either the ring girl or the grudge girl, like the dvd cover where you can see her eye staring through the hair. oooooh shivers just thinking about it.

SEVEN DAYS...
By MercuryKitty
But...which one?

Sadako

or

Samara

I prefer Sadako. The sound of her fingers on the tatami mats was creepy. Plus, they didn't give the whole "this is why she was evil" background, leaving much more to the imagination. Sadako was evil because she was evil. She also has...the eye!

By monstermash
i have only seen the US remake so couldn t say about the other but Sadakos eye and hair would make for a better pattern.
By paddy_babe
MM I scared myself too!! :lol: LMAO!

I think samara is worse, shes all decaying and blue-ish and scary and WHY did I look at the pics! *does massive shiver and shakes it off*
By SaneInsideInsanity
never saw it judging by this thread maybe i should
By paddy_babe
theres 'The Ring' and the 'The Ring 2' , I was a bit disappointed in the second (still scared me senseless!)
By MercuryKitty
There's also "Ringu" (the Japanese movie that was remade as "The Ring"), "Ringu 2", "Rasen" and "Ringu 0".

"Ringu" is psychologically scary where as "The Ring" is shock-factor scary. The American remake relays too much on shocking scenes and special effects, IMHO.

The trilogy of books by Koji Suzuki (Ring, Spiral, and Loop) are also really good. They're the base material for "Ringu", "Rasen" and "Ring 0".