Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Ajax
Maximus: I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough.

I have a vision of this as a pattern with or without face plate.

By Ajax
Seriously no one else wants this "Are you not entertained? "
By SuperSonic
firstly ive never heard of it

secondly it would be like a remake of the 300 stencils we already have :|
By Ajax
It won like 5 Oscars in 2000. Has Russel Crowe in it. If you haven't seen it it's awesome. Similar but different from the 300 stencil.
By SaneInsideInsanity
it is a good movie you should check it out ss 300 is a rip off of it
By GUS
I have no idea how 300 can be deemed a rip off of it, it's WAY different to gladiator.
By SaneInsideInsanity
it is but to me they are the same some guy war fights things loses someone close to them goes on a rampage and kills bad guys.....
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Indeed, great movie. It's in my collection. Ridley Scott directed. You're forgiven for not knowing it SuperSonic, you were too young for R-rated movies back then. :wink:
By JMP919
I think with regards to plot structure, Gladiator was more defined, but I think 300 was so much more entertaining.
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:Indeed, great movie. It's in my collection. Ridley Scott directed. You're forgiven for not knowing it SuperSonic, you were too young for R-rated movies back then. :wink:
its okay....even though i watched them anyway :wink:
By nosferatu
Any film with Oliver Reed in is a classic. Gladiator is a fantastic film and I think it would make a great pattern
By monstermash
It's been ages since i saw the film but the guy at the beginnig who is carrying someones head is my friends dad. He is either carrying a head or chops a head off. I bet your all jealous! :P