Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I think Blade is a excellent idea for a halloween stencil. All the vampires are tight. I think a stencil of blade hole body holding a sword would be cool. Or even if you want to do just his face that would be neat too.
By Mister_JP
I agree. I want to do one, and probably will. I collected a bunch of reference pix already, but never actually got around to drawing the stencil. I'll definately be doing one sooner or later (probably later). There are a lot of comic book heros and villians I want to do as well.

Later because I'm currently working on revamping the look of my site and doing a cool series of stencils from another movie... no I'm not telling you what it is yet.
By Jaxter
Mister_JP wrote:I agree. I want to do one
When you make it can you email me it. I would really like to see carve that one next year. Oh yeah I carved your cenom stencil you emailed me want me to email you a pic of it.
By sodajazz
I'm currently working on revamping the look of my site and doing a cool series of stencils from another movie... no I'm not telling you what it is yet.
oohh the mystery builds.... hope they're good ones :D
By Mister_JP
Jaxter, yes please send me the photos! I must have sent out 50+ stencils and so far have pictures of about 4 of them.
By Jaxter
Ok check your email I am sending it.
By sodajazz
i sent mine to you... bit gutted though...kids carved iron giant and i forgot to take a pic......looked good :D
didnt get to carve the ones i really wanted to....... not enough pumpkins :cry:
plus ryan added some great stencils after i had finished carving :cry:

next year i'm going to have the best jammin zombie pumpkin display :twisted:
By Jaxter
Well any ways back to blade I want ryan to make blade stencils with him holding his sword. That movie would was tight.