Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By JMP919
Just thinking about what other patterns could encompass three or more pumpkins. I thought Undead Ted was one of the coolest patterns last year because it looked so awesome with three pumpkins. I think that extra effort would totally impress the neighbors. Any ideas?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
That type of pattern is fun... yeah, anyone have any ideas for multi-part patterns that could spread across more than one 'kin?
By Ajax
Wolverine with arms spread. Middle pumpkin the face two outer pumpkins the claws.

Last edited by Ajax on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
By SaneInsideInsanity
i like this idea i cant think of anything at the moment except like
\Night of the living dead or other horror movies have the victims running away.
Have the victims face/shoulders on one kin the assailant reaching for her on another and the third furthest back the assailants fave/shoulders.... i dont know it makes sense to me
By Ajax
Edward scissor hands. face in the middle with two scissor hands on the side pumpkins. I love edward scissor hands and i love the current pattern but since i try to choose the hardest and most detailed pattern to carve i never get to it. So a second edward pattern with more detail over three pumpkins would be my dream next to legend.

Last edited by Ajax on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax
Freddy vs Jason and Alien VS Predator would also make great cross pattern pumpkins. Sorry for so many suggestions i love cross pattern pumpkins.

By CanadianCarver
What about a skeleton? It could spread across several pumpkins.
By nosferatu
Great suggestion Canadian Carver. I would love to do a whole skeleton
By JMP919
Some kinda zombie death train?! Ha! Love the skeleton idea
By Tkaraoke
You could even mix and match your favorites like Jason VS The Predator...
By paddy_babe
the possibilities are endless! (I'm sure I just got that off an ad! *blush*)
:arrow: A witch with a cauldron and smoke flowing over to the next 'kin with spirits floating between the mist shes creating....
:arrow: a sea monster
:arrow: a snake (and the body could have a human-shaped bulge!)
:arrow: a zombie (the hands and arms to be on the other pumpkin, so with some clever placing it could look 3D)
:arrow: fallen angel (her/his tattered wings spread)
:arrow: headless horseman (he's throw his head a bit to far lol)
:arrow: a bat with open wings
:arrow: a hanged man (the rope could go onto the other one with maybe someone evil looking holding it)
:arrow: text of 'happy halloween' or 'trick or treat' spread across (that would leave room for perhaps a skull or something around the text)

I dunno, I'm just daydreaming now.... :lol:
By JMP919
Those are some good ideas.
By Ajax
I like the headless horseman one. One pumpkin the man on the horse with no head the other pumpkin a flying jack o latern sounds awesome.
By Ajax
The topic of the post sounds like a joke.

"Hey here comes Ted."

"More like undead Ted."

:lol:
By vibhandaka
How about a pattern with a spooky tree in the middle and around the bottom of the tree there could be like skulls, a cat, there could be an owl flying...like a whole Halloween scene.

Something like this picture.... except Ryan's take would be much better. :wink:

Last edited by vibhandaka on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.