Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
That episode I do remember! It probably has played a part in my fear of flying.

Incidentally, CBS states in its charter, " No programming or output of any genuine or innovative quality should be streamed to the United Kingdom. Luckily, this only effects 10% of our output."

As for politicians, over 200 years later and your politicians are as corrupt as ours. More like no representation without taxation
By Tkaraoke
We take the best (and worst) of things and make it our own...it's the American Way! LOL

BTW: A channel called CSPAN here in the US has a British Parliment feed I catch every once in awhile. With all of that shouting and postering it's a wonder things get done there.
By badgers
Ajax wrote:The other two I hear referenced alot in popular culture is to serve man, and the episode where the guy breaks his glasses after everyone is dead and he finally has peace to read. I'm going to try to track them all down someday. I could tell who it was the minute i saw it Ryan. Although on first glace did think it was This guy which kind of got me excited to.
I first checked out the site on my cell phone this morning and saw the new pattern and thought AWESOME the pig face guy from Twilight Zone!! Nice to know he has a name to go with that face :D

Ajax, the episode you speak of where the guy breaks his glasses....the point behind that episode was that the guy NEEDED his glasses to read all those books (he was trapped in a library I believe). So he may have had the peace but couldn"t read any of those books with broken glasses.....and no people around to read to him. :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
Great pattern Ryan! another one to make things more difficult as to what to carve
By Batgirl
Love it. Thanks Ryan!
By mudd
rememberable character.
By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote: That provided great inspiration while drawing this pattern. I picked the pose where the doctor first turns toward camera for the big reveal of his face.
That's exactly the scene that came to mind when I saw the pattern for the first time. I think that's the reason I was so dumbstruck because it just invoked that scene so perfectly.
By atariboy
Thanks for the pattern Ryan I love that episode.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Happy birthday to The Twilight Zone. It turns 50 today. Debuted on October 2, 1959. That's the signpost up ahead...
By vibhandaka
Happy Birthday Twilight Zone!! Thanks for posting that fact Ryan. :) Interesting.