Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Artex76
Ryan,

Again you seem to read my mind. This one will go over great for our carving party. Gives the ladies more to choose from.
By Raven
Very cool! I got my niece new sheets for Christmas with almost that same pattern printed all over them. I am carving this one for sure.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I notice a slight trend of young ladies choosing to carve something a little more feminine... like "Head Cheerleader" for example. So I thought it would be smart to give a new option for the gals, with a little toxic twist.

Pretty Poison

Another fairly easy carve too, compared to some of the more complex patterns, so a good choice for carving newbies.
RavensDestiny wrote:I got my niece new sheets for Christmas with almost that same pattern printed all over them.
Yeah, I have those same sheets. That's where I got the idea. :wink:
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Nightwatchman
zombiepumpkins wrote:
RavensDestiny wrote:I got my niece new sheets for Christmas with almost that same pattern printed all over them.
Yeah, I have those same sheets. That's where I got the idea. :wink:
My granddaughter has a shirt and shoes with the same pattern, She will love this pumpkin.
By Ajax
My neices(all seven of them) and my girlfriend will be happy. I think this will be a popular pattern around my house this Halloween.
By nosferatu
One my daughter and her friends will like.

Not gruesome but very Halloweeny.

Very, very good idea.
By paddy_babe
I love this pattern! (I will have to tie this one down to make sure my 'emo' friend doesnt nick it! lol :lol)
By Tkaraoke
Very cute pattern in a twisted kind of way...just how I like my ladies! ROFL
By SaneInsideInsanity
i can picture a bunch of mini kins in a row with these on it
By MooBoo
I'm liking this pattern very much :)
By stormqueen29
You just made my daughters halloween. She has a nightshirt with a vaguely similar hearts and skulls pattern, and as soon as she saw this she squealed and demanded we go pumpkin shopping RIGHT NOW, so she knows she can carve it.

I think this is a very creative idea, Kudos Ryan!

Gale