Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
It is a great image but unfortunately one that understandably some people would find highly offensive. Its one where you would have to know your audience so to speak and not put on display for trick or treaters. For instance, our road has a few WW2 veterans and I don't think they would be highly appreciative particularly as they would not recognize the context of the film. I think the proposition of zombie nazis would be lost on them. Patronising but ultimately true.

The film does look good though and I have ordered it on DVD. You have chosen a great pic.
By Ajax
Very true i guess you would have to have a picture of a hero killing a nazi soldier scratch this idea ryan.
By nosferatu
I wouldn't scratch it as it is still a great idea and would make a great pattern.
By GUS
I'm in 2 minds ...(often) I understand & agree with Nos, however if we're not promoting nazism then alls open to stencil designs, ..I wouldn't cut a swastika strencil however i would look at something like the deaths head skull & loosely draw upon that as an influence,
theres some great imagery to be utilised.

I was flicking through some deco statue photos on a building in prague the other day (soldiers from WW1 in gasmasks etc) ..it would transfer so well, the style & angle are very remniscent of sets on "hell-boy" or any number of comic book villainy where the artist draws from the past for inspiration.
By Ajax
Perhaps just a zombie soilder of some sorts would be cool and i love the gas mask idea, and i know just the movie to take it from.

By GUS
Now your cooking on gas / propane! :wink:
By stormqueen29
I'm not too sure about the whole Nazi zombie thing either. It would seem to have a very limited audience.

Gale
By sloaner
Its got my vote, but I probably wouldent put it outside.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I like the idea but the nazi thing may get some rough feedback. Changing it slightly so it would just be a 1940's war general zombie or something would fix that.
By Ajax
I could live with that.
By Ajax
I edited this post due to the feedback, and i was bored.