Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
monstermash wrote:Bring some horror back!! Lets see a Sleepy Hollow pattern or two to get us into a spooky mood.
ghostface wrote:Yes!!! I agree with monstermash!!!! :D
And I agree with both of you :)
By SuperSonic
Just finished watching this all the way through today, I had forgotten most of it since I had last seen it in passing on t.v.

Boy did I miss out on an awesome Tim Burton release!

(for the record, I had seen half of it).
By Ajax
It is a great movie I seen it in the theatre once when it was released and watch it around halloween every couple of years. You Can't beat Depp and Burton together. I don't think it's a matter of if this pattern will be made it's more a matter of how great it will be when it is. I'm sure Ryan wants to make it probably just hasn't found his muse yet. It's a little harder to patternize then alot of stencils that make the site but I think there is a design that will fit. I guess the options are the Tree, Walken as the horsemen, Depp. Theres probably other i'll have to watch the movie again.
By SuperSonic
I finished watching the movie last night! Great one too! I hope 2011 gives my Depp as Ichabod. :)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By pagemaster1993
Have not watched the movie yet this Halloween, but will eventually. I really hope Ryan releases Johnny Depp as Mr. Crane(did not know how to spell first name.)
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Just picked this up on bluray yesterday...
Having something to watch while designing is always a plus. :wink:

Where did you find it on Blu-ray though? I haven't found it anywhere.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ordered it from Amazon, actually. I was ordering some other things and figured... why not toss a Halloweeny bluray into the package too, if I'm paying for shipping anyway.
By pagemaster1993
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ordered it from Amazon, actually. I was ordering some other things and figured... why not toss a Halloweeny bluray into the package too, if I'm paying for shipping anyway.
I hope this does let the creative Sleepy Hollow juices flow, but a little off topic question is at hands. Nothing you ordered had super savers shipping on it?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, well honestly I have Amazon Prime membership so I didn't pay a cent for shipping. I just wanted an excuse to buy Sleepy Hollow, ok?! Haha. ;)
By Ajax
I have an Optimus Prime membership.
By Crystal
I just watched this with the kids for the first time this year... We love this movie so much and Christopher Walkens rocks.. I love the him in this move so much
By ghostface
Yeah, this is a great movie, but I think it would make an even better pattern!
By gatorgrl
I agree, I would love to see either a Johnny "Ichabod" or a Christopher Walken pattern. Or both!!! :D