Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Pumpkingrower
I second the bump for 2008 Gargoyles.. good call Mes and nice to "see" you again..

*wave* :lol:
By GUS
yar! ...let'sbeavinyou gargoyles!
By Tkaraoke
I'm throwing my support behind one as well. Something really evil looking would suit me fine!
:D
By pumkin-lights
Bump bump ........ how about the gargoyles from hunchback of notredame (i think i watch toooo much disney) or how about
from the gargoyles cartoon?????????
By Zombie Pumpkins!
mesmark, this one's for you..

Stone Grotesque

A bit of trivia... did you know that technically a "gargoyle" is a term for the building statues that act as a water spout? Whereas a winged creature such as this guy is actually called a "grotesque" or a "chimera."

But anyway, I hope he still qualifies as a gargoyle in your eyes. :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
LOVE IT RYAN! This one is definatly going to be carved by me I'm not sure which zombie will get the bump yet but ill figure that out later. No pattern when i left home and get to work and there's a pattern=happy jessica. Considering we got almost half a foot of snow last night i didnt think anything could cheer me up but you managed....so excited i used my boss' comp to post this since none of the other comps will lol
By Artex76
Ryan I am glad I have a large numbe rof pumpkins to carve since you keep adding new must carves to our arsenal. Very nice.
By Tkaraoke
Aye carumba! What a wake up call this morning! That looks fantastic! You amaze me every single time, Ryan. This should go right to the top of the MUST CARVE LIST for a lot of the folks here.
By GUS
Would you believe me if i said that I kept having "flashes" of this ovewr the past few days!
No me neither, :) ..but I was getting heavy hints as to this coming up from deep down!

Now wheres me lottery numbers!?
By Tkaraoke
GUS wrote:..but I was getting heavy hints as to this coming up from deep down!
The "thunder from down under"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By GUS
zombiepumpkins wrote:mesmark, this one's for you..

Stone Grotesque

A bit of trivia... did you know that technically a "gargoyle" is a term for the building statues that act as a water spout? Whereas a winged creature such as this guy is actually called a "grotesque" or a "chimera."

But anyway, I hope he still qualifies as a gargoyle in your eyes. :)
they're used alot in terry pratchett books, to keep a watch out & stake outs by the city watch ..theyre a lesser troll (as I recall), ..getting paid in pigeons.
By Ajax
Another must Carve, It's really awesome. I can forgive you for Edward Cullens now :lol: joking.
By paddy_babe
this is a MUST CARVE I wouldnt mind doing this instead of edward (thats how cool I think this is!)

I read back and bless mesmark for bumping in every year :) cant wait to see his response to this new pattern :D

nice one ryan *bows down to the uber-cool patch master* lol!