Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By S.A.M
Fantastic pattern Ryan, this is most definitely a must carve :D
By Raven
Ryan, your awesomeness just grows and grows! I love this one! And I did know your bit of trivia, but only after visiting Vancouver last year where we found many buildings adorned with grotesques. I had to look it up then. :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Seeing this pattern is really making me want to heal up so I can carve a few pumpkins for the big day...

BTW: I just had a thought! I'm not going to be able to go back to work officially for quite a few weeks so I just might get Halloween off. One of our old employees who we had a falling out with has now patched things up so I might be able to enjoy the 31st! I'm keeping my eyes crossed! lol
:D
By Paperjane9
Absolutely awesome pattern Ryan! Hubby just recently got a coverup tattoo of a gargoyle and he loves the pattern too. Oh my gosh, so many patterns...so little time :D

Last edited by Paperjane9 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mesmark
It's 1:30am here and I'm so excited I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep :!:

I had to change my location and wait for someone else to post (for effect) before I could actually respond.

The stencil is awesome! I'll definitely be carving 2 this year and it's a great bit of motivation to get back to work on the castle tomorrow.

I told myself I was good with the number of foam pumpkins I currently possess, but i think I'm going to have to up it by 2 more (when I can get my hands on two.)

I actually wondered if I'd get some sort of plug when the pattern finally broke out ... But I was thinking something subtle on the main page ... "These marvelously enourmous statues mark the hallow towers of ..." or something like that.

I appreciate the effort for little ol' me :)

I'm going to print it out now and put it under my pillow :D

My son is going to be totally psyched tomorrow! Maybe I'll put one under his pillow and he'll think the Halloween fairy brought it.

Thanks!
By paddy_babe
mesmark wrote: My son is going to be totally psyched tomorrow! Maybe I'll put one under his pillow and he'll think the Halloween fairy brought it.
aww thats a great idea :D I saw your location thing :lol: nice :D
By Euri
Really excellent! Nice work, Ryan, can't wait to carve it. In many ways the Unique Creations are my most favorite of the patterns. :D
By Joey
Awesome! This is one to carve in foam and save for years to come! I'm gonna see if I can find one of those old foamies I had laying around...
By OogieBoogie
Yay! Ryan, you just made my weekend! It looks great!!
By gregh3196
Whatever you call that pattern i like it, great job Ryan!
By nosferatu
Beautifully Grotesque