Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By mesmark
A couple gargoyles would be cool to set out by a gate entrance or even on either side of the front door.
By Jaxter
Yah Gargoyles are neat I used to watch the gargoyles cartoons. I want to see that new movie that is coming out with the gargoyles.
By Pumpkingrower
Gargoyles would be mega nice.... I would so blow them up on the biggest pumpkins I could find ane set them at the end of the driveway.
By Jaxter
I would like to see the on the side of a building. That would be cool but you would have to do there hole body.
By mesmark
I know you know what a gargoyle is but since you asked for some samples http://marks-english-school.com/news/halloween/garg.jpg
this is a type of gargoyle I was thinking of.

Maybe a little scarier or zombier.

Gargoyles might make great unique creations or anything else i could say that would get you to design some. :D
Last edited by mesmark on Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I certainly like the gargoyle idea. Maybe one that is turned slightly to one side. Then you could flip the pattern and carve two pumpkins, so they face in from either side of your porch. A great greeting for trick-or-treaters. I'll add that one to the top of the "to do for 2006" list. :)
By mesmark
:D :D Me, jumping for joy :D :D

:( :( Wishing it was Halloween 2006 already :( :(

I was thinking it could be the same image just flipped.
By Jaxter
Yah me too I wish it was halloween again. Not to many people talk on the forums on any other month accept october. I was planning on opening a chat site for halloween on my site. It will be up in january. U don't care if anybody chats about halloween stuff on my chat right now. If any one wants to chat on my site just click on ym profile and go to the web site If any one has a problem loading the chat please email me on pm me on her. Thanks!
By Pumpkingrower
*pulls arm down in decisive motion* YESS I can't wait to put my gargoyles in "funkin" so I can use them over and over again I think I might install some LED eyes for extra creepy effect.

:shock:
By GUS
..would be good, double trouble kind of thing!

Very welcoming (or repellant)
or maybe a Green Man?
By gregh3196
That would look great on a pumpkin, have about 10 gargoyles outside your house just watching the trick or treaters. Great idea
By CanadianCarver
I also think a gargoyle stencil would be great! Count me in!