Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Posted link to the Deadites Online forum. Hopefully will generate some interest
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax wrote:Thats really awesome, I am going to have to watch the movie again now. Thanks Ryan.
I watched The Evil Dead again last night, while I was preparing the files for Cheryl. It seems every time I work on a pattern for a movie, I want to watch the movie while I work. Or listen to it's soundtrack.
nosferatu wrote:Posted link to the Deadites Online forum. Hopefully will generate some interest
Great idea, thank you sir.
By SuperSonic
would it be a sin to say ive never even heard of this movie??? :|
By Ajax
I am quite sure that is actually the 11th commandment.

11) Thou shalt not miss Evil dead 1, 2 or Army of darkness.

Say three hail marys and an our father. Go in peace.

If it isn't it should be :P
By SuperSonic
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe i should find it then 8)
By Ajax
I actually own this, 10 points for anyone who knows it's relevance to the Evil Dead movies.

By nosferatu
Is it anything to do withDark Horse Comics extended graphic novel version of TED and TED2?

Hey Undead Ted - is therefore nothing to do with Ted Danson but is Undead The Evil Dead.

Like the avatar by the way
By Ajax
nosferatu wrote:Is it anything to do withDark Horse Comics extended graphic novel version of TED and TED2?

Hey Undead Ted - is therefore nothing to do with Ted Danson but is Undead The Evil Dead.

Like the avatar by the way
It is Dark Horse Comic book anniversary addition but doesn't have anything to do with Ted and ted 2, I actually haven't even heard of them :oops:

It actually has the first publication of Sin City which I just found out about today.

I have a feeling someone on this board will recognize this issue.

My Avatar is from my xbox360 and looks alot like me. It's actually lifesize if you can believe that and i'm still taller then Dustin Hoffman.
By Ajax
It is the comic book found in ashes trunk of his car in army of darkness and i found it at a flea market a few years back.