Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By schnazdoodle
I tried to see if anyone else had posted anything re: Where the Wild Things Are, but couldn't find any mention of it... Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I've been carving ZP patterns for 4 years or so, but this is my first forum posting. :D

Anyway, I'm very excited for the upcoming release of the film adaptation of one of my favorite childhood tales (which also coincides with Halloween!), and think WWTA would be great as patterns... Max, in his little costume... The shaggy monsters...

Yeah, it's a bit obscure -- but I think with all the marketing, and the fact that the movie opens two weeks before Halloween, it has suddenly become very recognizable and relevant.

What do you guys think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_the_Wild_Things_Are
By GUS
i'M IN AGREEMENT

Saw the trailer yesterday whilst watching Coraline with our 5yr old, theres a plethora of GOOD october movies brewing!

Sure would like this especially a max stencil to compliment the others from Jp's site (I think) ..I'll have to look & edit this!
By gregh3196
Love the book and cant wait to see the movie. I vote this a big YES
By purple1worm
Sounds like a cool idea for a pattern!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I am in agreement as well. By the way, thanks for the long time ZP support, schnazdoodle. I'm glad you finally spoke up here on the forum!
By Euri
That's a great idea for patterns! Is there *any* Halloween fan who didn't grow up reading that book? I can't wait for the movie. :D
By Ajax
Love it. Would Carve it for my newphew which i bought the book for on his birthday.
By Pumpkin Head
I loved this book as a child! I have to say it was one of my all time favorites. :D
By stormqueen29
I can honestly say I am looking forward to this movie more than my kids are!

I loved this book as a child, and I sincerely hope Ryan will make some patterns based on the characters.

Gale
By SaneInsideInsanity
I agree it would be awesome i was always a wwta fan
By Mopar Man
One of my favorite childhood tales.. Gets my vote..
By Steve-o
I've been away for a bit, but I'd be sure to add a big ol' HECK YA! to this request. These would be simply awesome on a pumpkin. :D
By punchi
*BUMP*
C'mon now, JP has his wild thing pattern. I wanna see Ryan's! (pattern that is)
By Failure101
I must agree on all fronts. Loved the book and can't wait for the movie!

*Anyone else who has seen the trailer, does that song not fit perfectly for it!?
Arcade Fire- Wake up.
By punchi
Failure, that song IS totally perfect. Love it! ANy day now, maybe we'll get a wild thing...