Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Jaxter
I wish Ryan would do Spiderman. I guess I will have to wait till next year though. I think it would be awesome if ryan made pumpkins year round. Not as much as he does in fall but like 2 or 3 a month. Then his site will be popular all year. And if he doesn't like the idea of having it all year then maybe just for the summer so we can carve watermellons. I hope Ryan will take my idea into consideration. If anybody else likes this idea please respond.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Don't be surprised if I spring a few new designs on you guys between now and next Halloween. Maybe some other holidays, like Thanksgiving or Christmas? Although summer themed designs are more likely (for carving into watermelons).

Mainly though, this site is themed around Halloween and will continue to be most active during the spooky month of October. :twisted: While keeping the site popular year round sounds like a good idea, people simply aren't searching for carving patterns in February.

Plus, after this hectic season, I could use a long vacation. :wink:
By GeologySage
*contemplates carving easter eggs*

Might work...
By Flak
Easter eggs? Aren't they the only thing that make wax crayons useful?

:lol:
By mesmark
And people say I must have a lot of time on MY hands.

Ostrich egg carving... Now that's work!
By Jaxter
Ha ha carving eggs you would have to boil them before you carve them but I would definattly try it.
By Wedge
My parents neighbors raise and sell ostrichs. The eggs aren't cheap though. I think last time I ask, a few years ago, they were something like 80-100 a egg. Granted these are fertle eggs but damn. I will stick with pumpkins$2-$10 is more my price range.
By sodajazz
people simply aren't searching for carving patterns in February.

hhmmm arent they......always planning :lol:
By Jaxter
I didn't know they would cost so much. I use Ryans stencils for allot of deferent things like spray painitng them in my room. I wouldn't spend any more than $10 to carve anything. There has to be something you can carve year round. I just can't think of anything.
By kittehkat
Watermelons are year round, or at least in AZ they are. I've always wanted to carve a bell pepper, but I'm kind of paranoid to do so with a detailed patter, since you'd have to shrink it like crazy. Also, various squaashes are available at different times of the year, and if you don't mins carving a long/skinny or fat/short carving, spaghetti squash may work just as well.
By Jaxter
I have been wanting to carve pumpkins. I never knew you could do it before. The next time I go to the store I am going to get one.