Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Took my daughter to see The Lion King Musical in London yesterday and she loved it (me too!). I know he has been requested before but he is such a great villain he deserves to be requested again.

By JMP919
Hey Nosferatu, I'm going to Vegas this summer and I was thinking about going to see it. Is it a good show for adults?
By nosferatu
I think adults enjoy it more than the kids.The first time I saw it was nearly ten years ago and thought it was amazing then. Of everything I have ever seen in a theatre, from musicals to RSC, this is by far the most entertained I have ever been. I was sceptical about it initially. It was such a great animated film how could that possibly translate to a musical? But it does and then some. The first five minutes are mind blowing. I recommend everyone see it, you will not regret it.

The only down side is that several days later you find yourself humming Hakuna Matata. "Its our problem free-eeee, philosopheeeee...."
By JMP919
Thanks for the info. I think I will definately check it out.
By nosferatu
Oopsis., I've accidentally bumped this

Could it be because we are off to see it.....again....in a couple of weeks time? And could it be that if we would be carrying lit scar luminaires, handing out ZP flyers to a captive audience?
It's great that you'll soon be connected,
with a king who'll be all-time adored.
Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected,
to carve Scar on pumpkins or gourds.
Yes, his printable stencil is here. Be prepared!

Print the Scar Pumpkin Pattern

Side note: I altered my previous Simba pattern, to make his eyes look in the opposite direction. So he can be looking at his uncle, when paired with the new Scar pattern. They make a good (if uncomfortable) pair, and can even be overlapped nicely to fit on a single pumpkin.