Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Buttons for eyes?

Any film with French & Saunders in has to be worth a Yes!!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I saw "Coraline" on opening weekend, and was very impressed with the visual style. The artists involved show off a lot of creativity, and my hat is off to the animators that undertook such a monumental task of doing this in stop motion. And seeing this on the big screen in 3D is just icing on the cheesecake.

A lot of people assume this is a Tim Burton movie, because "Nightmare Before Christmas" is mentioned in the ads. But Burton was the producer on Nightmare. The director was Henry Selick and "Coraline" is his baby (Selick served and director and screenwriter).

I'd love to see this movie take off in popularity so that pumpkin patterns of it are in high demand. It's pretty rich with twisted character designs.

By nosferatu
For some reason I am now thinking of Bluto from Popeye
By Tkaraoke
I'm hoping to catch an early 3D showing tomorrow. I've been wanting to see this one badly but I just haven't had the time to see it. Figured if I saw it early enough I could get it out of the way.
By Tkaraoke
I went to see the movie in 3D the other day and it was mind blowing! This movie is a MUST for anybody who loves this style of animation and creepy story telling. You better hurry up and see it in 3D before The Jonas Brothers 3D movie kicks it out of theaters!
By LotusMA
Would love to put out a pumpkin with Coraline on it this halloween
By CorpseBride
YES YES YES!!! Ryan I shall kisseth your toeseth if you make this pattern. Absolutely remarkable film, needs to be forever immortalized on a funkin in my front yard :D
By GUS
I think a glut of coraline stencils may be required in order to soothe the fervant brow of the masses, ala the NBC section!

Gotta love that cat in the movie, I thought it was great the way the evil nasty lady (my deafness prevents me from knowing her name) was for the adults the incarnation of cruella de-ville in shape looks & form, that had to be intentional (look at the disney animation to see what I mean) which brought the film through even more for adults.

(for UK people check out the sat morning all seats £1.00 deal for "kids movies" if you have the cineworld chain near you.. the range can be terrific, last week one of the offerings was Monsters V Aliens , the new witch mountain re-make...top value for these cash strapped times).
By shygirl
since you already have a Tim Burton section, any chance of getting some Coraline patterns out for this season?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well Tim Burton wasn't involved with Coraline (the ads pointed out that it was directed by Henry Selick who also directed Nightmare Before Christmas, that's where most people get confused) but I agree that Coraline would be good as a pattern. I got to see that one in the theater in 3D, and enjoyed it.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I agree this would make a great pattern and dont worry you're not the first to mix them up :P
By Failure101
I must admit some Coraline stencils would be a huge hit at my house. I dont think I've come home in the last couple weeks without it playing in Blu Ray when I get there!
By Goomba
I would also LOVE to see some Coraline patterns. I thought the movie was phenomenal!!! I think they would make great pumpkins!