Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By darkphoenix
yes, coraline is amazing, neil gaimen (the author...is also amazing) it would be grat to see a pattern for it!
By muppetmonster14
Yes I think A coraline would be Awesome that movie rocked!
By Pumpkin Head
Picked up Coraline on Blu-Ray over the weekend, and wow, I was impressed! What an awesome movie! So creepy! I enjoyed the movie so much, I watched it 3 times (once in 3-D)! :D I would LOVE to carve some Coraline stencils this year!

Whadda ya, say, oh mighty & awesome Patch Master? :wink:
By Dadja
Pumpkin Head wrote:I watched it 3 times (once in 3-D)
Was the 3D ok for you? Because I tried to watch it on my projector and I couldn't get the colour right... Haven't tried on tv yet, but I got so bored with messing around with it, I just watched the 'normal' version... will prob try 3d again next weekend...
By Ajax
GUS wrote::wink:
Are you flirting with me?
By GUS
Ajax wrote:
GUS wrote::wink:
Are you flirting with me?
No, ..Dadja actually (have you seen him wearing spandex in those photo's)? :lol:
Nah I was going to write something & then edited it.
By Ajax
No, I'll have to check that out :lol:
By Ajax
With Gus it always come back to this doesn't matter what the topic starts as. Hey it's either this or the flying monkies he keeps talking about.
By GUS
Think this is going to be my last minute carve for my 5 yr old! (who hasn't harangued me into doing any kiddy stencils that would taint my palette.

There's your reward Kiddo!

(please note, I shall NOT be carving a stencil of Dadja wearing spandex, after all we don't wish to scare the kids THAT much)
By nosferatu
Coraline - job done. I have carved it in both2D and 3D versions. Incredible!
By GUS
I carved Dadja's spa(m)dex offerings in 3d, we had less t&t'ers than ever before! :?