Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
To be honest, I'm hoping its a fake as it looks a bit boring.

This appears a bit sedate for the mad hatter, it should be more outlandish, more exotic to match the character. Burton hasn't disappointed before and I'm pretty positive he won't this time either.

Nice find though. If you find anything else related to the movie, don't hesitate to post as I think there are lots of people interested to see the eventual outcome
By ZPjames
yeah it appears that it is real and im excited. i cant wait.

maybe have the red queen also...

By nosferatu
Even though seven months have passed since your original post, I still haven't warmed to the Mad Hatter costume. The other charachters that I have seen I love - posted in other threads - this though is a bit too stylized.

Still he and the others will make great patterns!
By SaneInsideInsanity
I can;t wait for this movie I've always loved the books however i think the patterns might be premature for the movie since its a 2010 release.
By SuperSonic
zombiepumpkins wrote:You've got a very important date. Don't be late.

Mad Hatter
how can we when your always having a ball Ryan :P

btw.... AWESOME PATTERN
By paddy_babe
ohhh defo on my list to carve :D
By Ajax
Very exciting for anyone doing a Johnny Depp theme this year. He must be one of your favorite actors to Ryan.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Johnny Deppis certainly one of the most requested persons, that's for sure. Plenty of people are asking for this pattern and the movie isn't even out yet.
By GUS
zombiepumpkins wrote:Johnny Deppis certainly one of the most requested persons, that's for sure. Plenty of people are asking for this pattern and the movie isn't even out yet.
Second only to Ron Jeremy requests?
By matspud
zombiepumpkins wrote:Johnny Deppis certainly one of the most requested persons, that's for sure. Plenty of people are asking for this pattern and the movie isn't even out yet.
I think the characters he tends to play a) suit our taste in weird and 2) lend themselves to amazing cut-through patterns.

He is cute too :D
By SuperSonic
that is very true :)
By Ajax
Sometime you should just do a straight up depp pattern from Blow or something it would be a nice addition.