Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By themasterjinn
I saw a few(quite a few) years ago a pumpkin carved to look like Qui-gon Jinn. Do you know where I can get that one or any other stencil that looks like Qui-gon Jinn that I can use to carve a pumpkin with? Thankx MasterJinn
By Euri
Yes, to Nightwatchman you will listen. Good patterns he has. :wink:

And if by chance you are ever looking for a Lando, I've made one that turned out pretty good. :D
By Euri
You betcha! Don't mind looking at Lando myself... always had a big soft spot for him.

I also did a TIE pilot and a R2 and Luke- not nearly as many as you have. :) But I think that I like Lando best.
By themasterjinn
Nice though. . .I am still looking for a different one. I may ask later if I can't find the one I am looking for if you would consider allowing me to use your pattern. Since I'm a NOOB here, I do not know if you sell the patterns, trade the patterns or if there are free patterns. So please let me know. Thankx
By themasterjinn
Thank you so much...if I should get lucky enough to find that pattern I will send you a copy and then try to figure out how to post it here for others to use. Thankx again
By matspud
WOW great patterns and even better pumpkins.

My favorites are the Hercules and Hunchback sets ( especially the gargoyles and pain and panic although Zeus is amazing too). I have never seen them carved anyhwere before. No patterns for them though :( Oh well will just have to go and look for my gargoyle hot water bottle covers :D
Thanks for sharing
By matspud
That would be amazing. I was always surprised that there weren't any patterns of the gargoyles and pain and panic out there. Perfect comic halloween material in my eyes. :D
By sbean26
Hey Nightwatchman. I love all the the patterns you have done. Just wondering if you ever got around to scanning and cleaning up the Hercules and Hunchback patterns of the pumpkin carvings you have at the link above.

My daughters love them and would love to give them a try.
By sbean26
Sorry to hear about your hard drive, but excited to know that you still plan on posting the patterns for these nice looking carvings. :D

Thanks.