Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By StitchedTogether
I have absolutely nothing to add...Just trying to bump this thread to the top again...Lol.

Angel is awesome.

That is all.
By biggbad808
Word. I love Angel. It could double as a Seeley Booth stencil as well.
By Tkaraoke
Angel...who? :wink:
By StitchedTogether
*Dances*
Yeah we're gonna BOP BOP BOP, BOP TO THE TOP!
(Of this forum)
*Boogies*
Ryan's the best!
By StitchedTogether
I'm sorry I just keep bumping it...I have some killer photos I'd love to share, but I can't share them without having like, a photo bucket account can I? Don't they all have to be coded into the forum?...Or am I stupid...Because that happens all the time lol.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
One of my Favorite Angel Episodes is the one where Angel got turned into a puppet

Spike: Hey, big guy. Need another car. 'Fraid this last one ended up in the drink.
[pause]
Angel: Spike...
Spike: Look at you.
Angel: Spike, just turn around and walk away.
Spike: You're a...
Angel: Spike!
Spike: You're a bloody puppet!

Last edited by Mistress_of_Halloween on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Here is a good vamp pic of Angel.

By StitchedTogether
Hahahaha, I love Smile Time.
They actually sell the puppets, but they're like a couple hundred a piece. I love the line from that episode...
"I do not have puppet cancer!!!"

Those pictures are awesome. I want to post some of Cordelia, but again, with the lack of a photobucket account. If you ever DID one for Cordelia, I think it would be best if it was the one where her hair is longer, (Seasons 1 & 2). Cause remember, that would double as a pattern for Buffy's Scooby Gang as well. Thanks for posting those pictures! They're awesome!
By darkphoenix
Angel rocked!! i like David's new show Bones aswell :)
By StitchedTogether
Thanks for merging these forums and showing just how popular this pattern might be!

You know...it would only be popular...and earth shattering if someone as skilled and talented as you designed it Ryan!
By Tkaraoke
If I hear a request for Angel one more time this year......

:P