Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Euri
I'm digging this out again. I have a good friend is a major Buffy fanatic esp. for Angel. I would really like to make her a shirt with Angel for her birthday.

Ryan, any chance of an Angel stencil?? You know you can't have Buffy Angelless, right? :wink:
And forever is a very, very long time.

I KNOW that there are people out there who would purchase patterns of the Buffy spin-off show Angel...Or at least one of Angel himself. I would lose my mind, if you could create one. I've already purchased your Buffy, and Spike ones...But...To have one of Angel and Cordelia as well? Well it'd just be the happiest Halloween ever! I love all of your patterns, you truly have a gift. They're all so awesome! I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this site. Please consider making an Angel pattern? And a Cordelia one too? You'd kinda-sorta be making my Halloween wishes come true. You're the best!

Colleen 8)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aww Colleen... flattery will get you... somewhere... possibly. :wink: Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you like the patterns I have so far. Can't make any promises on Angel this year, as the clock is ticking loudly toward October 31st already. But your vote has been counted.
By StitchedTogether
Look at these patterns...You know...Only with someone with your true artistic insight could create something that compliments the holiday so perfectly...
And this website? My God how inspired! The colors and thematic elements just moving in such a cohesive manner. A one stop shop for an enjoyable holiday!
And all of these people, following in your....heroic stride as you make battle with the days separating us from our celebrations, and look as only a truly ingenious entrepreneur can at the prospect of another year.

God, my lips are chapped from all that butt kissing!
Thanks for your speedy reply, and I hope the holiday doesn't find you too busy!
<3 Colleen!
By Ajax
StitchedTogether wrote:Look at these patterns...You know...Only with someone with your true artistic insight could create something that compliments the holiday so perfectly...
And this website? My God how inspired! The colors and thematic elements just moving in such a cohesive manner. A one stop shop for an enjoyable holiday!
And all of these people, following in your....heroic stride as you make battle with the days separating us from our celebrations, and look as only a truly ingenious entrepreneur can at the prospect of another year.

<3 Colleen!
Ryan you didn't have to set up a fake user account for yourself :lol: We all think you are great without that. I didn't take you for an Angel Fan though. I bought that entire series for $10 on dvd and have yet to watch it but will someday
By StitchedTogether
BLASPHEME!
Angel is like the best show ever :(.
It's cheap...and good... :oops:
By Ajax
I'm sure it is otherwise I wouldn't have bought it :D . Just haven't got around to watching it yet. Angel would make a cool pattern. The devil guy would be cool and would be a nice tribute since the actor that played him passed away recently.

By StitchedTogether
Omg Lorne...:( RIP Andy Hallett

Angel: Krevlornswath?
Cordelia Chase: Of the Deathwok Clan?
Lorne: I prefer Lorne.
Angel: Lorne?
Lorne: Yes. Lorne, if you must. Though I generally don't go by that because... green.
Cordelia Chase: Huh?
Angel: Right! Lorne Greene!
[Cordelia and Wesley look puzzled]
Angel: "Bonanza"!

Awww.....I <3 U Ajax :(
By SaneInsideInsanity
Wow I havnt seen that show in years brings back memories... Seeing how angel was in the original buffy i think he would make a great audition....that and i used to think he was dreamy...david boranez or something i think was his name ? anyway....yes i had a thing for a lot of famous people when i was 10-13...and every single one of them would have loved me and whisked me away had they ever met me:P
By SuperSonic
StitchedTogether wrote:Look at these patterns...You know...Only with someone with your true artistic insight could create something that compliments the holiday so perfectly...

<3 Colleen!
my my look at all the big words that my mind had to read this post twice to find :P
By shutterbug
Angel,Cordy,Lorne...even the Buffy logo(we usually do it anyways)...
we usually make the f's & y more pointy...kinda like fangs...& drip blood from them...y'no...
By Tkaraoke
Ajax wrote:Ryan you didn't have to set up a fake user account for yourself :lol:
Kind of sad, ain't it! ROFLMAO!!!

I think I'm going to have to up my butt kissing level to get that Crypt Keeper pattern I've been wanting! LOL
By Euri
I am so excited to see this suggestion come up again!! The last request was buried back on page 6. :(
Angel to go with Buffy

I'm a big Twilight fan but I were to choose the vamp with the highest "Melt-My-Knees" factor Angel would score a 10 and I'd probably give Edward a 7.

There is just nothing to compare to Angel and Buffy together. :D And I gotta agree, no one else could make the pattern the right way, Ryan. :wink:
By StitchedTogether
I'm sooo psyched out of my mind to see all of these closet Angel fans coming to support the development of a pattern!

True, Angel is cute...but he's also totally badass. One of my favorite Angel quotes of all time is

"If you're lucky you may last 10 minutes...Really lucky and you'll be unconcious for the last five."

He's just so...Awesome. But you can't have Angel without Cordelia. There are fans of Bangel, and fans of Cangel. I'm definitely a Cangel fan, and would just die to see some Angel patterns. The show ran for five seasons....Buffy for seven. They were totally awesome shows lol.

I posted some Zombie Pumpkins fliers around campus. Hope you get to see some more traffic soon!

To all you Angel fans out there? You guys are awesome!!!