Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Drayco
My niece has me carving her the "Buffy" pattern. She seen the "Spike" pattern and asked where is the "Angel" pattern. In her own words "you can't have Buffy without Angel".
By lynchy316
yeah i agree, that would be cool or what about a vampire spike, im sure ryan could easily do that ( hint , hint) :P
By sleigher75
Yes I agree, we definitely need Angel to go with Buffy. After we have Angel I think vamp Spike and Angel is an excellent idea. Please!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I actually planned to do a vamped out version of Spike first, but somehow his normal look is what came to be. Any of the vampires and demons from that show would be cool. Angel as well.

But with two Buffy themed designs posted, that's probably all I'll have time for this year. I'm trying to spread my efforts around, and offer a little bit of everything.

But popular movies/shows are known to get a new addition each season. So that's something to look forward to.
By slayathon
I so want an Angel and the whole scooby gang!
By Jack
how about willow to go with the buffy gang
By Jack
I like the way you think,dark willow would be awsome
By Flak
Please make an Angel pattern, the Buffy love triangle is not complete without it
By skywalker
My vote is for Angel also. It just doesn't seem right not having an Angel pumpkin to display along with the Buffy and Spike ones.

My personal request would be for a Faith/ Eliza Dushku pattern.
By Flak
Buffy had some really great looking monsters

Der Kindestod

Or even Oz as a werewolf, because miraculously I think we're without a werewolf stencil of any kind
By sleigher75
The Gentlemen from "Hush" would be an awesome pattern. I definitely think they were the creepiest monsters to ever grace the small screen. A pumpkin pattern would hardly do them justice, but we can try right!
By Flak
How could I forget Hush? :wink: