Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By purple1worm
very cool pattern. I loved the thriller video as a kid, with vincent price's voice in it. :D
By Dans banana Loafcake
Awsome Stencil and perfect for the site and a very fitting tribute, whether you like Jacko or not.

I've just trying to think how many more Zombie style patterns or characters are left to do... but if there is I'm sure Ryan'll fine it! :wink:

Dan

P.S. I will try and be on here and over at the Wiz more often now again guys, been very busy recently, unfortunatly not on pumpkin stencils :cry:
By nosferatu
That looks great! Nice work
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Awesome, glad to see the Thriller pattern carved already. Maybe I should post more pumpkin patterns in the early summer. You've proven that they can get the foam pumpkin treatment well before October.
By nosferatu
That would be great....unfortunately no-one on this side of the water stocks foam pumpkins. The shame! :(
By purple1worm
Cool carve!! You didn't waste any time. That was fast. Is that a foamy or a real one?
By scully
If Michael Jackon's image doesn't scare children, what will?
By gregh3196
Thanks evryone! That one is cavred in a foam kin from Michaels using the versa tool. I would love to see more early patterns but i also love the suspense of october because of all the new patterns and the site relaunch, even though sometimes i think the suspense is going to kill me!
By SuperSonic
amazing carving 8) i plan on waiting for October to give it the treatment for the real pumpkins :)
By rosesrunred
I love the MJ pattern, great job Ryan.

I always associate Michael Jakcson with Halloween, just everything about him, "Thriller and "Ghost" videos.. "Ghost" is underated but a great video..i go to the NY Halloween Village Parade every year and they have a huge "Thriller" dance with a Michael look a like.

I liked his music in the 80s and 90s, I've actually liked him in recent years too, i thought he was funny, interesting and unique person. I liked him in the "Living with Michael Jackson" interview, even though he was being poytrayed badly by the interviewer it gave u a glimpse of who he is.. I'll miss him...
By SaneInsideInsanity
I personally am planning to carve an army of MJ this year
By GUS
..So who would like a Martin Bashir stencil to complement the MJ one? (Living with interviewer) :roll:
By Ajax
Why doesn't this say DONE beside it?