Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
The newspapers are full of MJ at the moment. Even today's Times has a sixteen page supplement. Can't say I was ever envious of him at all, for all his wealth (debt), fame and success, he seems to have led a very unhappy life for most of his 50 years.

The weekly music charts when released tomorrow are predicted as thus:

Top Ten Albums - All Michael Jackson
Top Ten Singles - All Michael Jackson

No one has ever come close to ever remotely achieving that feat. I think The Beatles had 4 albums in the top 10 at the height of their fame.

I seem to have seen Thriller more in the past 36 hours than in the previous 25 years. I think a Thriller pattern would be most suitable as it would commemorate the song and the video rather than just the man himself. The thriller video is iconic.

The most striking comment about him that I have seen so far was that he lived his childhood as an adult and his adulthood as a child.

What a waste
By gregh3196
Definantly would love to see a thriller pattern. Probably the greatest music video of all time and nobody can deny he is one of the best performers in history. Regardless of his troubles he will always be known as the king of pop and the man who revolutionized music. R.I.P MJ
By gregh3196
Looks great Ryan! I am so excited about this one i think i will have to pull out one of my left over foamies and carve this tomorrow! AWESOME!!! :D
By Tkaraoke
Wow! It's a rare treat to have a pumpkin pattern this early in the year. Very well done, Ryan! A fitting tribute to a music icon.
By SuperSonic
omg thats amazing :D (and to be really awesome im carving R.I.P. on the back)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I had been planning to do this Thriller pattern for the longest time, and was aiming for this Halloween season. But with the recent news, I thought I'd bump up production of this design and post a pumpkin design way earlier than usual. Hope everyone enjoys it. Regardless of what you may think of MJ, his old music is classic, and we all love Thriller, right?
By nosferatu
I've seen a few Jacko patterns over the past few days - mostly silhouette type - none of them come even close to the majesty of this.

The likeness is uncanny and spectacular. The best way to remember him - at his best. Fantastic work yet again Ryan.

CHA MON!
By Cheef
awesome Ryan. It will be carved this year. a fitting tribute. thanks..
By SuperSonic
"We got the thriller! Thriller NIGHT!" :P
By SuperSonic
a good pairing pumpkin would be vincent price :P
By Raven
Why_SoSerious_101 wrote:a good pairing pumpkin would be vincent price :P
Why yes, yes it would!