Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By karrenola
How about an MJ design to go with all the hot internet jokes going around out there? I think it'd be great for both the crowds that love him and the ones that think he's freaky. :D

How's this for a first post? I just love what you guys at ZP have done, can't wait to pick a design to carve for all the Japanese newbies over here in Tokyo to marvel at!

Karen
By belli
I was a huge MJ fan a long time ago and I still love his music but he is soooooooooooo scary looking now.

Here are a couple of pictures from Thriller:

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thriller is one song that never gets old for me, especially at this time of year. A zombie MJ might be an interesting addition to the music patterns.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"Thrill The World is a worldwide attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the Largest Simultaneous Dance with Michael Jackson’s Thriller. Thousands of people in cities around the world will learn the Thriller dance and perform it together on the day that Thrill the World takes place."

Check out some of the videos...

http://www.thrilltheworldaustin.com/
By nosferatu
I like this one too. Seen it in a documentary a few months back. 1500 prisoners in the Philipines FORCED to dance to Thriller. Now that is punishment.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

They're pretty good too.
By QuickAvenger
with MJ's death today I think it would be a good remembrance if we had a thriller pattern
By Wedge
with the recent death of Michael, I would also like to see a thriller pattern. I can't say I have been a huge fan the last few years but no one can deny he was one of the greatest singers / dancers of the 80's. By the way the Thriller video is on MTV right now. I think they are playing a lot of his videos right now.
By Tkaraoke
I would cast my vote for the "Zombie" version as well. I can't say I was a fan of his later music but I did enjoy all of his 80's music. I'd really be choked up about his passing if it wasn't for all of his legal problems he had over the years.
By Raven
I think a pattern would be a fine tribute. I have to say I am sad about his passing. I remember how crazy I went over "Thriller", I even owned it on vinyl! To this day Thriller is the coolest video. He was a great icon in the world of pop music. Its to bad his life turned out the way it did.
By SuperSonic
i have to agree with this i mean a cardiac arrest isnt something kool for anyone at any age
By The Captain
RIP MJ

Even though he had more then his share of problems, you can't deny the guy was a musical legend. I was listening to his greatest hits while mowing my lawn a little while ago and his music is still as good as ever and stands the test of time. He has inspired so many musicians, from so many different genres of music, the World has lost one of it's greatest entertainers today.

The King of Pop is Dead
By SuperSonic
Moonwalk, Rain dance most memorable dances EVER to set foot on stage
By GUS
when I heard the breaking news last night I didn't know what to think as so much has been twisted by both his own making as much as those clinging to his fame.
Needless to say i actually don't think he's worthy of a pattern (oh there will be inevitably amongst sites)
too much surgery, too much strain on his body through countless operations.
I for one think he had the gift of millions of good lives & threw it away!
iff it were a vote then NO.
By nosferatu
The tabloids over here are all after one interview at the moment, Jordy Chandler and they have big cheque books.

As you can't libel a dead mad man, I'm sure hordes will spill out of the woodwork, ready to cash in. Wether the allegations of paedophilia were true or not, he readily admitted to sharing his bed with children who were not his own. Whilst everyone on television at the moment seems willing to overlook this "indiscretion" , as a father, I am not.

Obviously, people love his music, his undeniable talent as a dancer and an artist. I still love Thriller. I think if people want to carve Michael Jackson then why not? Dozens of surgeons already have.

When I think of him, I just think what a waste. For those who crave fame and celebrity, take heed. I genuinely feel for his family.
By GUS
..incidentally how did those blonde children happen?
(no pun, genetics)!