Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Wedge
This isn't a huge request but I would like to see Bellatrix Lestrange, played by Helena Bonham Carter, from Harry Potter. I could use the Mrs. Lovett pattern but if there is anyway to give her a little more of a crazy look it would be awesome.
Also wanted to say hi to everyone, I have been watching quietly from the sidelines on the forum but figured it was time to speak up. Hope everyone is having a great season so far and can't wait to see what else our PatchMaster has in store for us.
By Tkaraoke
I was wondering when you (and some others) were going to show up! :D

It's always nice to see familiar names (as well as new ones) pop up every year. How is the pumpkin situation out there in Cali?
By SaneInsideInsanity
here here on the bell.
By ZPjames
I don't think Ryan will make this one this year. There was another topic about her and it turned into a Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd) topic and he already did her. But I think Carter is awesome and would love to see more of her.
By Wedge
Things are good here in Cali Tharaoke. Still feels like summer though. We are staying in the high 80s and low 90s. Its bad but wait until we have Christmas while wearing shorts and t-shirts. How have you been? I have done a few carvings this year donated a few to a dog rescue group to raffle off and won a carving contest at Micheal's craft store last weekend (all foam pumpkins so far). I think I am going to try and knock a few more out this weekend. Once I get some done I will add pictures.
By Sleep_to_dream
Wedge wrote:This isn't a huge request but I would like to see Bellatrix Lestrange, played by Helena Bonham Carter, from Harry Potter. I could use the Mrs. Lovett pattern but if there is anyway to give her a little more of a crazy look it would be awesome.
Also wanted to say hi to everyone, I have been watching quietly from the sidelines on the forum but figured it was time to speak up. Hope everyone is having a great season so far and can't wait to see what else our PatchMaster has in store for us.
I would LOVE to see a Bellatrix pumpkin. I went as her for Halloween a couple of years ago and used the costume again for the midnight showings of the last 2 movies. LOVE HER