Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
Isn't this fitting? I figured since I've always tried to carve one and failed miserably, since I've never gotten the time (I've always been busy this time of year). I've always wanted a Boo on my lawn. :ghost: :ghost:
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Mario games are classic and what better character for Halloween then these bashful spooks. I can picture a whole bunch of these Boo pumpkins surrounding a Mario pumpkin.

Boo
SuperSonic liked this
By Joey
Oh sweet! I was actually planning on doing one of my own this weekend, but that tops anything I could have come up with for a stencil!

Now all you need is a matching design of a boo covering it's face to go on the back of the pumpkin :wink:
By Dans banana Loafcake
Joey wrote:Now all you need is a matching design of a boo covering it's face to go on the back of the pumpkin :wink:
I was thinking the same thing!

I know variety is the spice of life, but I could see 10 or 12 of those carved looking great randomly scattered around the lawn or front yard! Now I wish I had a little Boo Emoticon on here too! :lol:

Dan
By SaneInsideInsanity
i have a very odd urge to go play classic mario...maybe i should do all video game pumpkins this year boo does rock
By vibhandaka
Boo is cute, I want him to be my boyfiend!!! I'll carve him for sure.
By Carving Queen
How weird is it that a Boo stencil was made and put on the site on the same day I dreamt that I was in a Mario Bros video game collecting coins and 1ups??!!??

Eerie!!

Gonna carve him up for sure!
By Tkaraoke
Ahh! Very cute and very cool! It's getting harder and harder to decide what patterns to carve this year...which is a GOOD thing! :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Good god it's going to me gutting dreams ghouly wishes from here on in with this line so far
By Carving Queen
Tkaraoke wrote:Ahh! Very cute and very cool! It's getting harder and harder to decide what patterns to carve this year...which is a GOOD thing! :D
I agree!! I just wish I could find some cheap pumpkins... I paid $8 for one!!
:shock:
By Tkaraoke
Carving Queen wrote:
Tkaraoke wrote:Ahh! Very cute and very cool! It's getting harder and harder to decide what patterns to carve this year...which is a GOOD thing! :D
I agree!! I just wish I could find some cheap pumpkins... I paid $8 for one!!
:shock:
Last year I got raked pretty good on pumpkins so this year I'm looking out for a deal. I've been able to find good sized pumpkins for $3-$4 this year so I'm counting myself lucky. Last year I was paying about $6-7 per pumpkin and I wasn't very happy about that.
By SuperSonic
You know, the Boo with their hands in front of their faces is a good idea for the back of the pumpkin. :) I like it !!!!
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By SuperSonic
However that (pattern) WAS my avatar before the damned site found it and notice I hot linked it :x

(Damn crooks always deleting hot links)
Last edited by SuperSonic on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By S.A.M
Fantastic as usual Ryan, every year here on ZP seems to get better and better, the tough part is deciding which ones get carved..I wanna do them all :lol: