Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By SuperSonic
its going straight to DVD??? damn i was hoping to watch it first ohh well ill just have to bust a gut trying to find a copy :(
By SaneInsideInsanity
very nice af creepy
By ZPjames
3 more weeks!!
By ZPjames
You know, you could also do a pattern of what is underneath the mask. I'm sure some of you have seen whats underneath but I don't want to post a picture since it could be kind of a spoiler. But, the DVD will spoil it anyways on the cover haha. Anyways, he's even creepier without the mask on ;)
By Flak
Yeah unfortunately I've been spoiled about what's under the mask :?

A Sam stencil would be great though. The new trailer has me extremely excited, only a few more weeks!
By ZPjames
Hmm that would seriously make my month Ryan. Did i mention my brothers name is Ryan. What a coincidence.

BTW 2 more weeks til DVD time :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Interestingly, the official Trick 'r Treat site was using this loading screen recently, featuring the Pumpkin King design (a little unintentional TNBC and TrT crossover). Looks like the image may have even come from my gallery.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks like Sam has been lurking around, playing his usual tricks.

Sam's Jack o' Lantern

Now how many of you are going to try to recreate the scene in the movie, with the flames shooting out?

By Raven
zombiepumpkins wrote:Now how many of you are going to try to recreate the scene in the movie, with the flames shooting out?
I must never ever let my husband see this thread. "Flames shooting out" is one of his favorite phrases. :P
By paddy_babe
god I know what you mean, my partner is already looking at different ways to set them on fire and we havent even got any pumpkins yet! (he kept saying 'soaked toilet paper' so I'm a little worried lmao)

cool jack though :) I like the mouth.
By Raven
paddy_babe wrote:god I know what you mean, my partner is already looking at different ways to set them on fire and we havent even got any pumpkins yet! (he kept saying 'soaked toilet paper' so I'm a little worried lmao)
All mine said was "low density hydrocarbon methane gas"... We might have a flaming pumpkin after all! I'm so glad we don't live in a neighborhood. I wont have to worry about burning down the neighbors homes..
By ZPjames
very nice :) :)