Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By nosferatu
Zombie Pumpkins: No Tricks Just Treats.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
By SaneInsideInsanity
:D :D :D :D :D I love waking up to surprises, now howo to make a flamer thrower that shoots up every few min....
By Ajax
You might want to add a waver for those who carve this pumpkin that you aren't responsible for any injuries, burns, or amputations caused by carving and lighting this pumpkin. It's a nice pattern, I'll have to see the movie now.
By GUS
Hmm.. I have plenty of gas cannisters & blow torches.. :twisted:
By blueikaos
I have never heard of this movie.

I will have to check it out! :)
By vibhandaka
Has anyone here seen this movie yet?? I haven't even seen it and I love pattern, lol. I can't wait to watch it though.
By ZPjames
Don't worry. Not much longer. We can all see it a week from Tuesday!!
By SaneInsideInsanity
so close so very close even its its horrid i can still flame the kin :D
By ZPjames
maybe you could get like a mini fan or something and get clear red and yellow plastic paper and blow the paper to look like flames....of course in a fake pumpkin. just thinking.....
By paddy_babe
is the movie coming out the same time in the uk??
and I'm putting my partner on a fire ban this halloween... close neighbours, toddler and I'm pregnant.... maybe next year lol :P
By nosferatu
Two treats!! The Patchmaster must be cackling away to himself. The minions are asleep and he unleashes another immense pattern.

However, that must mean that there is a trick coming.....
By GUS
I can see we are following a theme of a much vaunted film Ryan, (I really like the complimenting "sam's pumpkin" by the way)

Quick question(s) though! ..how does sam eat that candied apple with the hessian sack over his monsterous head?
Any more stencils from the TrT movie or is that classified?

Any planned for Zombieland?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well... that sack does come off.

You see........

I'm about tapped out on TrT stencils for now.

Zombieland? What would you like to see? Perhaps Woody Harrelson's "Tallahassee." Start up a new thread if you'd like.
By GUS
Thanks, I've got the answer to anyone asking the same question over here (not out here yet) never saw the original either..
I'll hang fire on the Zombieland as it MIGHT be just hype, desperately hoping otherwise!

In which case .. you bet, ..perhaps I may anticipate a zombies beware falling piano's stencil :lol: