Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By Hollow
1. Always carry a lit Jack O'Lantern to show respect for the dead.

2. Stay out of cemeteries where, on Halloween night, the dead will walk.

3. Always wear a costume to blend in with the spirits.

4. Leave treats out as gifts for lost souls.

5. Be careful what candy you take, lest you anger those its meant for.

"I have no fear, there is no need. He is but a grown up pumpkin seed."
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I gotta see this movie! (which will probably inspire me to make a pattern)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, I've had my eye on that image, Hollow. Would make a fine jack, no doubt. And a cool reference to that movie, for those in the know.
By Tkaraoke
Did this movie ever make it to the theaters? I heard some really good things about it but I'm not sure if it ever got released.
By ZPjames
No, I don't think so. Actually, I think it hit a few in LA maybe? (or is going to). Other than that, I think they're eventually going to release it straight to DVD (ugh). But, I really want to see this so bad. And as far as the pattern goes, I would LOVE to see him on my pumpkin this year!
By sloaner
"Originally slated for an October 5, 2007 release, it was announced in September 2007 that the movie has been pushed back to an undetermined 2009 date"
By pumkin-lights
i see on the imdb websight that it will be opening the 2008 scremfest ??
dont get anything like that over here but i will be seeing this when it comes out in the uk

this my fav pic from the movie
By sloaner
Ya thats a creepy pic, but I got that info from wikipedia so im not sure if its correct
By ZPjames
Yeah, according to Bloody-Disgusting.com it is in fact opening the Screamfest 2008 in LA on October 10th (tomorrow). Prior to this, it was said that it would be released on October 13 in NY and that Warner would be releasing it on DVD at some point. Also, Warner had allegedly dropped the movie until this point and that it was looking for someone to distribute it. So, who knows what is going on with this movie. It's sad that such a great looking movie is getting such horrible treatment. Hopefully, Ryan can make it better with a Trick 'r Treat pattern :wink:
By vibhandaka
I have been waiting for this movie for what seems like FOREVER!!! It looks really good! Has anyone seen it? I wish that they could just give us a date and release it!
By The Captain
vibhandaka wrote:I have been waiting for this movie for what seems like FOREVER!!!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I think its been almost two years since I first saw this trailer. Release it already!!!

typo
Last edited by The Captain on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CombichristGirl
this has been killer to wait for.
little red riding hood in on the show true blood which is pretty funny
this would be a good pattern
By Zombie Pumpkins!
So many Christmas movies, so few movies specifically about the best holiday of all. HALLOWEEEEEEEEN. I don't see how this movie can do wrong in my eyes, and it seems like a terrible choice to not release it. Just toss it into theaters next week, the public will eat it up like candy!

In search of a silver lining, we Halloween fans can perhaps make this into a cult classic on DVD. Imagine having a movie night party in a future October, and pulling 'Trick 'r Treat' from your DVD shelf. Your friends will say, "Hey, this is a cool mobie, how come I haven't heard of it before?!" And you can reply, "Because I'm the king/queen of Halloween and I know all the good secrets." 8)